[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

well, what do you want to choose from? do you have different soundfiles? i think it is a very special wish. you can disable lock sounds in settings and if you want to change the sound you can easily do that by replacing the files i told you a frew posts ago without having to recompile anything.

Is there any chance to have undervolt supported in future? Or its not possible because of missing kernel sources?

Is there any chance to have undervolt supported in future? Or its not possible because of missing kernel sources?
Since MiCore Project has never been perfect and finally stopped, I will not start touching the kernel. These guys from MiCore are way better in optimizing kernel etc. than I am ..and if even they had problems, I wont be able to do any better.

Thats nothing but the truth ^^

Reactions: Chemicalbuz
Maybe it's a bit too much to ask for but nevertheless: I'd really love to see sMIUI for the MiPad...
Im afraid, Im currently not planning to build sMiUI for Mipad. Next device will be Mi Note/Note Pro .
Its quite a lot work and it will be even more work to port all the Mods and sMiUI features to the upcoming Android L Based MIUI ... Lets see what future brings

I had a little problem: After rebooting in a system 2 (different from the one I have this ROM), I had some trouble to get back to sMiui. At the end I was able to boot in sMiui but I noticed that the WiFi did non worked. I was not able to turn on the WiFi e there were no way to make it works. I redid the installatione and I solved but I wonder what happened.

well, what do you want to choose from? do you have different soundfiles? i think it is a very special wish. you can disable lock sounds in settings and if you want to change the sound you can easily do that by replacing the files i told you a frew posts ago without having to recompile anything.
You're right... But only from old and new sounds would be first step.

But, maybe, I'm the only one don't like new sounds

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

I am having problem with GPS from 5.2.13. When I open a app that uses GPS the androiduisystem stops working and I go back to lock screen. Any one else have this problem?

I always liked the option when you take a quick picture from the lockscreen that you could preview it, is there a way to do this again?

In addition to this Post ..
Here you have a little HowTo for the new sMIUI allow hosts Feature coming with next release 4.12.12 !

Lets take rendolfs problem as an example:
He wants to access http://redirect.viglink.com/?key=af ...

The Domain you want to have allowed by the AdBlocker is redirect.viglink.com

After flashing sMIUI 4.12.12 and following releases you will find a file sMIUI_allow_hosts in your /sdcard/ directory!
Edit this file with a TextEditor App like Root-Explorer.
You can also edit the file on your computer and push it to your phones /sdcard after editing!

Just add the Domain you want to allow to the list, save it and reboot.
You´re done !

The domain will not be blocked anymore, even for future releases of sMIUI or other hosts Files !

Hi sebsch,

I was wondering. The file sMIUI_allow_hosts is for allowing sites. I don't want to change the hosts file every week. Is there a way to add blacklisted sites in a file that I do not have to change every week? For example the site xiaomi.eu has a nasty javascript that asks you to install Tapatalk, this can be blocked by adding the line 127.0.0.1 tapatalkdetect.js in the host file...

Reactions: mehdoux
What program YOu use for compiling multilanguage?
I`m trying to develop Latvian, but get meny errors and most apk are not compiled
all of my values work wit WIUI, but I would like to switch to SMIUI
Thanx

Hi sebsch,

I was wondering. The file sMIUI_allow_hosts is for allowing sites. I don't want to change the hosts file every week. Is there a way to add blacklisted sites in a file that I do not have to change every week? For example the site xiaomi.eu has a nasty javascript that asks you to install Tapatalk, this can be blocked by adding the line 127.0.0.1 tapatalkdetect.js in the host file...
Thanks for the hint. I will add a blacklist file "sMiUI_deny_hosts" in addition to the whitelist file. So you can set your entries and they will be applied in every future sMiUI Version.
Will be available next friday.

What program YOu use for compiling multilanguage?
I`m trying to develop Latvian, but get meny errors and most apk are not compiled
all of my values work wit WIUI, but I would like to switch to SMIUI
Thanx
I am using latest apktool with aapt from jBart.

Reactions: Snuffie
I`m stucked ... I tryed diferent ways to decompile apk and nothing changing I can not compile anymore.
haw do YOu cheat aapt?
is there any way to recompile YOur rom by adding language values for me?

well I ment if I can do it myself????????????!!!!
I`m translating Latvian . and wanted to test. I`m testing WIUI rom and recompileing with JBART. That rom works with JBART.
In YOur rom I have problems with aapt.
DOnt know why and haw to fix.

Hi,
any idea how to disable UI sounds:
- uninstall app from desktop
- plug to charger
- unplug from charger

They are not in /system/media/audio/UI or in any other location (I have checked all *.ogg files in phone)

Thank you!

Last edited: