[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][JB 4.3][2013-12-31] PAC-man 4.3

Happy,the first official support, but i dislike that kind of ROM.. :(, ur work is ad always great ;) I'll use this on system1, cuz it have cm features and it will add some PA features that i like :)

@M1cha official support is for 4.4.x or 4.3.1??

Last edited:
Congratulation M1cha

Now you should change thread title... OFFICIAL

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi Mi-5f (f sta per fun,non per fan)...con tapatalk 26°

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388796592899.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388796592899.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 284
Sorry for the question , @M1cha ....
But how PACupdater app will detect the right system partition where is this ROM installed?????

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: xeGox
Under download there is "tate". Is that for our phone?
our device's name is aries :)
Still no official build created by servers(we have weeklies and not nightlies, because we need to replace audio-caf repository)

our device's name is aries :)
Still no official build created by servers(we have weeklies and not nightlies, because we need to replace audio-caf repository)
That's why i got confused. But why is that linked in OP then?

Hi m1cha,
again thanks for this rom,
I found a small bug, when app ask for root permissions and after permit, it comes not back in the app but it shows the settings screen.

Very fast rom, fastest here for me. Only some bugs, like slow wifi playstore speed (can be a problem of my router, will try with another one), and soft touches buttons difficult to deactivate. And sorry if i repeat, a kernel related problem usb mass storage not working. Keep it up! :)

@M1cha i ve explained bad that i want to say (this is for my poor english knowlege). Not usb mass storage, but MTP mode dont work with all your roms, with my xiaomi mi 2s. If i connect phone to pc, it will recharge but will not connect to MTP\PTP mode. Pc reconize it, but dont mount it, device wont show in MyComputer. Will attach screenshot for better explaination.

Attachments

• mi2s problem.jpg
    mi2s problem.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 281
@M1cha i ve explained bad that i want to say (this is for my poor english knowlege). Not usb mass storage, but MTP mode dont work with all your roms, with my xiaomi mi 2s. If i connect phone to pc, it will recharge but will not connect to MTP\PTP mode. Pc reconize it, but dont mount it, device wont show in MyComputer. Will attach screenshot for better explaination.
That's winzozz guys!!!!
It's an aosp problem every device with 4.4+ have problems on win

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry but mine mi2s works well... both MTP/PTP try connect then change from MTP to PTP disconnect cable and connect again after this for first time all is working. (windows 8.1)
@linuxx: the thread is about 4.3 not 4.4 ...

Sorry but mine mi2s works well... both MTP/PTP try connect then change from MTP to PTP disconnect cable and connect again after this for first time all is working. (windows 8.1)
@linuxx: the thread is about 4.3 not 4.4 ...
Sry confused

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk