[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

Hi,

I installed gapps, but don't have play store neither any synchronization working.
I wanted to delete CalenderGooglePrebuilt, GoogleHome and Velvet as suggested, but only found Velvet!

Hi,

I installed gapps, but don't have play store neither any synchronization working.
I wanted to delete CalenderGooglePrebuilt, GoogleHome and Velvet as suggested, but only found Velvet!

You can find this item in system/app and system/priv-app

I only have velvet.
I'm using the CM12 gapps from the OP (20141109)
I saw a 20141107 version in another post, I will give it a try.

Liking the ROM so far but no tethering is a deal breaker. Shows 1 device connected (router) but no internet on connected devices...

just for me does titanium backup not working??? or ex file manager when i give root acces ???

I found these build.prop mods on XDA (by Sykopompoms I think)
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib.2=libart.so
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-flags "--compiler-filter=interpret-only"
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-flags ""
dalvik.vm.profiler=1
dalvik.vm.isa.arm.features=lpae,div

Not sure how effective they are but thought I'd share

Still can't get wifi tethering to work. Devices connect just fine but can't access the internet.

It's not very clear from the posts I've read on this thread, so I'll write it here: yes, you can install this ROM even with cwm 6.5.0, you don't need the 6.5.1 recovery in chinese.

Android Lollipop works very well, even though the gapps provided in this thread (both gapps-lp-20141107-signed.zip and
gapps-lp-20141109-signed.zip) don't provide the the Play Store (maybe I'm missing something?).
It looks ready for everyday use, no problem with performance and material design is a joy to use (despite the ugliness of Android).

Looking forward to MIUI based on Lollipop.

Reactions: treiliert