Unroot completely

Ralivier

Members
Jan 25, 2021
Hi folks;

Recently I install magisk and regret it after i see a lot of problems envolving google wallet.

I tried to unroot my Xiaomi 12 (Cupid) via Magisk app itself, tried to reflash the MIUI.EU 14 again, but those steps doesn't work.
And I tried also to follow the steps on tutorial about how to hide, etc. but the posts i've saw these days make me a lot of bored about updating and installing magisk's modules every now and then.

There's anyway to unroot completely? I dont care about my data. Just need to use GPay.

Also, I already format data and keeps not working. Google keeps identifying "root"

Last edited:
Hi folks;

Recently I install magisk and regret it after i see a lot of problems envolving google wallet.

I tried to unroot my Xiaomi 12 (Cupid) via Magisk app itself, tried to reflash the MIUI.EU 14 again, but those steps doesn't work.
And I tried also to follow the steps on tutorial about how to hide, etc. but the posts i've saw these days make me a lot of bored about updating and installing magisk's modules every now and then.

There's anyway to unroot completely? I dont care about my data. Just need to use GPay.

Also, I already format data and keeps not working. Google keeps identifying "root"
Unroot dont help to ggay. If you want use unrooted with gpay you need not China variant and flash stock global from with lock bootloader

Rename magisk.apk you have installed to uninstall.zip and install this file inside TWRP, it should say that magisk is being uninstalled. Flash stock recovery.img so you don't have TWRP anymore and make sure to update the Xiaomi EU fingerprint module in the updater app (very important)

Edit: also P.S flashing stock ROM that came with your phone is the best way to get Gpay working all the time.