HyperOS 1.0 24.4.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. With the latest ROM for Xiaomi 14 (weekly) , the charging doesn't go beyond 2000 mA (tested with multiple chargers and cables). Additionally, the camera sometimes stops working, and if you open the front camera, it remains blurry. Does anyone else have the same issues? Hello and thanks to all.

Reactions: Kyestrika

alavali

camera fix

Last edited:
Is there a problem only with european Xiaomi 14 devices with this rom or with china device too? I´m still on 24.4.15DEV. Should I stay and wait for the next version?

Camera problem is only with XM14 Global. This is caused by users installing Global modem.img which is no longer needed.

Reactions: saf.oda
Nonsense. It works fine. Tried on many Xiaomi 14 Global devices.
dont know the reason but i used the old modemfirmware file and removed the modem file from script and its works.
anyway thanks for the help and glad everything working now

Hello!! Just got the Xiaomi.eu Hyperos instlled on my phone. Anyways, just wanted to ask if there´s any way that the backups from the original xiaomi roms are compatible with xiaomi.eu. Thanks

After some hours of use (Sapphire), i noticed the battery is draining. Maybe this is an issue on my end, because I'm still importing backed-up data from before flashing. Anyways, almost bricked my phone but I'm here.

By the way, besides the battery issues, which I'm sure are because of the backups, this ROM is absolutely amazing. Many thanks to the Xiaomi.eu team for your incredible works.

Some other small details I noticed are:
-Gaussian blur is laggy (understandable ig)
-MiSans font is super stylish
-Official ROM and Mi.eu ROM backups are indeed compatible
-Super wallpapers are available!
-A truck-load of new and much-needed customisation features

Again, thanks to the Xiaomi.eu team ❤️
(and sorry if this """review""" doesn't help that much)

Reactions: Iain_B
@Igor Eisberg hi bro I'm sorry to disturb you but can you please make this feature on because the other one looks MIUI 14 style. HyperOs style has gray dim blur
In MIUISystemUi.apk you need to edit the value 0 to 1
method grayblurdim
registers 1

const/4 v0, 0x1

return v0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-50-17-517_com.google.android.apps.youtube.music.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-50-17-517_com.google.android.apps.youtube.music.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_2024-04-20-00-17-10-912_tw.nekomimi.nekogram.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-20-00-17-10-912_tw.nekomimi.nekogram.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: Kydaix
Maybe the houii xiaomi 14 owners should start sending some logs So we can start looking at it to see if there's a real problem.
Adding a logcat, I cleared the flush just before doing so, and left it running for around 7-8 minutes. Not sure whether this will tell you anything.

Edit: I removed the logcat, as the battery life seems to be better now.

Last edited:
good morning, I wanted to ask Mondrian owners if the name of the telephone operator appears on both the lock screen and the status bar. Let's be clear, the phone works, there's just this little "problem" that gives me no service instead of the operator.

camera fix

Adding a logcat, I cleared the flush just before doing so, and left it running for around 7-8 minutes. Not sure whether this will tell you anything.
Oh sorry if I wasn't cleared but I'm not the dev You will need to work with the dev or tester for Xiaomi 14 I think.

Are you sure? My zeus was crashed and I went back to previous version. Gsm operator, wi-fi and bluetooth not working! Many applications also crashed!
Well, it will be on your mobile because I have not had any of the problems you mention. What's more, everything works very well.

100 to 31 only used Instagram and telegram
Device Xiaomi 13 cn version
Please fix :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-04-13-51-32-130_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-04-13-51-32-130_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: gonemooncool
Hello, Mi 12 pro zeus.
Cant download fonts, it says download failed 300008.
Tried logging out xiaomi account and clear themes data.

HelloWhat is the main difference between a "china" rom and "global" rom ?
Does "China" rom interfere with performance compared to "global" rom ?
Thank you

HelloWhat is the main difference between a "china" rom and "global" rom ?
Does "China" rom interfere with performance compared to "global" rom ?
Thank you
The global version offers broader language support, pre-installed Google services, and makes use of the Google app suite and play store and all the features you've come to expect from Googles flavour of android.

The Chinese ROM has more integration with Xiaomi products, apps and services- more first party / native apps, no Google integration, more Chinese specific product intergration / boat and more ads and opportunities to buy cosmetics to change the look and feel of your device.

There are also more animations and customisation options in the Chinese ROM I believe.

The Xiaomi.eu custom ROM is sort-of somewhere in the middle attempting to borrow the best features from both some of which are listed in the feature list.

There's a performance difference in the sense that the google play services will impact performance as will the pre-installed bloat that comes with each ROM in its own ways but that doesn't really apply to the .EU rom as it cuts most of the uneccesary features out and has many of its own optimisations.

Reactions: Fraenkill
I tried miui Xiaomi eu it's very smooth no lag at all but in hyper os eu Soo much lag, while opening apps like the framerate goes down, delay while opening apps and etc. I think it's because of launcher I'm on ingres. this problem dosent occur on stock poco launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.