Miui 8 For Redmi Note 2

Hi my question would be which is not arrived at Miu 8 software upgrade, you say how to handle ROM?
Anyway, I'm miu7

Redmi Note 2

Guys.. Let me tell you that any xiaomi devices hasn't received an advance in android base. If it was consider too old by xiaomi, it probably wouldn't received neither the miui8, like some others phone. I'm still positive that marshmallow will arrive, at the end; of course "Android N", it's a dream. Another consideration, Samsung seems different in developing. Xiaomi devices are the only one that are receiving weekly support and with a larger community behind. It's the major reason that pushed me towards to buy one, also knowing that warrantly can be an issue.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Lets wait and see, if not it's a disapoint

is it a question for me or it's the reason why you are going to change your phone? I hope it's not the second because that would mean Xiaomi is doing like Samsung: they don't update old phones so we MUST buy a new phone to have more recent Android version. But I repeat: I don't think Redmi Note 2 Prime is so old :(
Redmi note 2 is a recently phone

It is called marketing strategy. If you want 6.0, buy recent releases. I have MiPad, running in Kitkat -.-;
Bad brand marketing politic , if Xiaomi dont upgrade a mobile with 2 years is a desrespect for clients, maibe my next mobile is motorola

Good afternoon Informaciót want to ask you that last week when I was waiting software update will ponotsan miu8? because you now have miu7 7.2.1.0. Stable, but it is reluctant to exactly when it will be and which one day will upgrade miu8?

i quote
MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM Release Date – First MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM will be available from 16th August. (Now it’s 23rd Aug)

Last update i had WIFI problems; after a full WIPE (data, cache, dalvik) all seems ok for now.