Miui 8 For Redmi Note 2

I have no bugs at all. Everything works just perfect , smooth and great battery life ( 5h SOT )

I have no bugs at all. Everything works just perfect , smooth and great battery life ( 5h SOT )
Any specific setting or procedure to get that kind of SOT?
Or any app to manage battery consumption?
Most I got so far was 4h...

Any specific setting or procedure to get that kind of SOT?
Or any app to manage battery consumption?
Most I got so far was 4h...
I've uninstalled many system apps and files that I don't use ( Gallery , Video , Mi account etc. ). Every app notification and autostart turned off except Messenger and Whatsapp , location off. Also I used SD Maid to turn off apps autotstart more deep. I think that's all , I'm not using any battery app..
I get 5h SOT usign non-stop Wifi , Facebook , Messenger , Youtube a lot , browsing..

I've uninstalled many system apps and files that I don't use ( Gallery , Video , Mi account etc. ). Every app notification and autostart turned off except Messenger and Whatsapp , location off. Also I used SD Maid to turn off apps autotstart more deep. I think that's all , I'm not using any battery app..
I get 5h SOT usign non-stop Wifi , Facebook , Messenger , Youtube a lot , browsing..

so after you uninstalled all application from your phone ( Gallery , Video , Mi account etc. ) app notifications, that's not miui anymore that is much less than stock android.....

Reactions: Stefano131270
so after you uninstalled all application from your phone ( Gallery , Video , Mi account etc. ) app notifications, that's not miui anymore that is much less than stock android.....
I have exactly the same MIUI look , but I don't use MiCloud for exemple so I uninstalled it. Same with Gallery (replaced with Quickpic) , Video , Mi Account , YellowPages , MMS ,FileManager (using RootExplorer) , FM , VoiceUnlock and all his files , and much more.

And I turned notifications off ( except Messenger and Whatsapp ) because I don't want apps running în background and use RAM and Battery. Same reason for disabled autotstarts

Last edited:
That's not possible, if you use applications and notifications and all other things .......like galery video, etc ...your sot will be approximately 3h30 or 4 h....
Remember guy says:
It is strictly forbidden to use chat and gmail if you wont 5 h sot.

Last edited:
hello, the global Miui 8 you know something, it was released?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello , I have only just realised that I no longer have the radio app in miui 8 - what happened to it, did nobody notice because of the calculator ?

Radio app still on my Note 2.

Interesting. I am using 6.6.23 , are you ? I'm not too bothered about the radio as such , it just makes me wonder what else might be different that I won't notice till I want it ! I find it strange how different experiences seem to be for different people using the same device and rom.

Interesting. I am using 6.6.23 , are you ? I'm not too bothered about the radio as such , it just makes me wonder what else might be different that I won't notice till I want it ! I find it strange how different experiences seem to be for different people using the same device and rom.
The differences are caused by installation done differently, other small things from different language, or applications that we have on the phone.

Reactions: branko1 and Mymymi
Ah , ok , as a technology incompetent , I just assumed there wouldn't be such differences . That wouldn't explain a missing app , though , do you think ?

The differences are caused by installation done differently, other small things from different language, or applications that we have on the phone.

I'm on English language. Downloaded ROM, put in downloaded ROM folder let the updater app do its thing.
pic1.png
pic2.png

Ah , ok , as a technology incompetent , I just assumed there wouldn't be such differences . That wouldn't explain a missing app , though , do you think ?
Possible all. Saturday or yesterday I do not remember, a boy was missing calculator, did wipe Dalvik and the calculator was

Reactions: branko1
Husky , yes same as you . Just out of curiosity ,have you altered your tools folder? For example ,no updater icon , Authenticator appears on home page , not in tools folder like yours , but file explorer is in my tools , but not yours .

Stefano , thanks I will try that , I didn't do any wipes on updating .