Red Light Blinking When Charging, Can't Startup

HelloHenrik

Members
Jul 24, 2016
Hi!

If i'm too vague about certain things, ask me and I will try to elaborate further. I have this Redmi 3 Pro in my possession for only two weeks now.

My phone discharged completely and after that event I couldn't power it on anymore. I have cleaned the charging port on my Redmi 3 Pro carefully with a compressed air duster. When I plug in my Prolink 2A cable in combination with my Anker 60w 6-port charger (this is the combination I've used for a long time, also on my non-pro Redmi 3), it will only start blinking red. I tried to let it rest 'charging' for 24 hours, but without success. I also tried the original charger and cable for two hours, but that didn't work out as well.

Is there anything I can try?

Thanks in advance for trying to help me out!

Hi!

If i'm too vague about certain things, ask me and I will try to elaborate further. I have this Redmi 3 Pro in my possession for only two weeks now.

My phone discharged completely and after that event I couldn't power it on anymore. I have cleaned the charging port on my Redmi 3 Pro carefully with a compressed air duster. When I plug in my Prolink 2A cable in combination with my Anker 60w 6-port charger (this is the combination I've used for a long time, also on my non-pro Redmi 3), it will only start blinking red. I tried to let it rest 'charging' for 24 hours, but without success. I also tried the original charger and cable for two hours, but that didn't work out as well.

Is there anything I can try?

Thanks in advance for trying to help me out!
Time for you to RMA, buddy.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Time for you to RMA, buddy.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely return it if nothing else works but I will have to live for another month with a ****** Samsung S2 and would have to pay for shipping back, and probably pay taxes to the customs again when a new one arrives.

Well.. s**t happens.