Installed Google Now Launcher - Now Color Theme Is Buggy

MrTony

Members
Jul 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am a happy new owner of a Redmi 3 :)

But the software is havin some issues right now.

I decided to install the goole now launcher to have more of a natural android experience, because I use more than one device and it would irritate me to have miui on one and "standard" android on the others.

Since i selected the Google Now Launcher as the standard launcher, the color scheme does have some issues.

For instance when I want to set up an appointment within my canlendar, I cant do this. The area where you can select a time (where alle the numbers appear in a circle like on a clock) is just SO dark that I cant thell where the numbers are. I think it has something to do with the color schemes, but I only have thos one and one in pink which i dont rly want to use. Also I am shure this is not supposed to happen under any color scheme.

Does anyone know what to do?

Hi everyone,

I am a happy new owner of a Redmi 3 :)

But the software is havin some issues right now.

I decided to install the goole now launcher to have more of a natural android experience, because I use more than one device and it would irritate me to have miui on one and "standard" android on the others.

Since i selected the Google Now Launcher as the standard launcher, the color scheme does have some issues.

For instance when I want to set up an appointment within my canlendar, I cant do this. The area where you can select a time (where alle the numbers appear in a circle like on a clock) is just SO dark that I cant thell where the numbers are. I think it has something to do with the color schemes, but I only have thos one and one in pink which i dont rly want to use. Also I am shure this is not supposed to happen under any color scheme.

Does anyone know what to do?
Stock calendar or Google calendar? Can I have a screenshot?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Stock calendar or Google calendar? Can I have a screenshot?

Google Calendar. I might be wrong, but I do not remember installing Google Calendar or seeing any other calendar on this phone so the Google Calendar might acutally be the stock calendar on the redmi 3 ?

The sceenshot is BTW much brighter than it shwos on the screen. Even with a very high brightness the numbers to choose the time with are just really hard to see.

I send you the link to the picture as private message. I am not yet allowed to provide any urls in my posts due to board spam protection.

EDIT:
I can also not send you any URL via private message, so I am afraid I can not provide any screenshots :/