Fingerprint Sensor Bugged?

juninhoak

Members
Sep 22, 2017
I have 2s redmi pro here, 1 redmi note 3 pro, 1 redmi note 4x, and 1 redmi 4x, all works 100% the fingerprint sensor in all conditions

but my mi 5s plus works only if my finger is 100% dry and the fringerprint sensor is 100% dry and clean, but in my other xiaomis dont need that, the question is: its a hardware problem or its a software problem? im using last developer global with bootlooader locked

I have 2s redmi pro here, 1 redmi note 3 pro, 1 redmi note 4x, and 1 redmi 4x, all works 100% the fingerprint sensor in all conditions

but my mi 5s plus works only if my finger is 100% dry and the fringerprint sensor is 100% dry and clean, but in my other xiaomis dont need that, the question is: its a hardware problem or its a software problem? im using last developer global with bootlooader locked

I have a Redmi 3 and Redmi Note 3 pro.

Both of them requires my finger and the scanner to be clean and dry..

I have a Redmi 3 and Redmi Note 3 pro.

Both of them requires my finger and the scanner to be clean and dry..

In my note 3 pro and in all my other phones i can use with a Lil sweat or something, only on mi 5s plus my finger have tô be 100% clean and dry

I would rate my FP 7/10. Has anyone tried flashing persist.img from new dev china in EDL mode? Does persist.img have any relevance to the performance of the scanner? Flashing fastboot ROM with clean all option does not flash persist.img even in EDL but we can change records in rawprogram.xml and flash persist.img with MiFlash.

Sorry for my bad english.