Front Camera Upside Down

Renek74

Members
Dec 10, 2016
Hello I have the last Beta installed. Since I have installed the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Camera Mod including the Magisk Modul Camera2API. Now if I use the front camera for selfies the picture is 180° rotated also in the original camera from Xiaomi. Have anywhere an idea whats happes now?

This was always the fix for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mods. Does it work with Oreo?

A developer changed the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app to work specially on our Mi 5. It works like a charm here.
I can't post link here but google "celso azevedo *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*". When you open the page, look for CameraX
That's it!

A developer changed the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app to work specially on our Mi 5. It works like a charm here.
I can't post link here but google "celso azevedo *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*". When you open the page, look for CameraX
That's it!

This still requires camera2api fix, correct? I have an issue where my pictures from front camera are upside down, even though it's upright when taking the photo. Otherwise *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works.

Using MIUI 10 8.9.13, and Arnovas latest suggested *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with support override set to "ZSL reprocessing" or "Nexus 2015" to fix the black screen issue.

Last edited:
Thanks - I've flashed it, but still experiencing the second issue covered in that thread.
Back camera works perfectly, and front camera is OK when trying to take photo (correct rotation).

However, when I snap a picture, the picture that is saved is upside down. Only with front camera.

Any ideas?

Thanks

You need to force hdr(hdr + enhanced) or wait for auto hdr to activate (same with back camera, if you snap the picture too fast without waiting for app to assess conditions, it will come out without the smart hdr). The front camera picture is turned the right way after processing, so hdr not activated=no postprocessing=pic is upside down.