1.12.23 - ScreenApplication view isues

neohazuki

Members
Dec 24, 2011
Hello all.

Look at me here again to bring some things I noticed wrong with the version I'm using the trial version is not the End User and then feel obliged to send bug information to help better resolution of the problem.

The photos are below, this happens when I turn the screen in "screen application" I know I'm using a launcher (do not know if you can say the name) that is not the MUIU, but the problem seems to be the rom, if not sorry for me.

I am open to talks,
Note: would like to be an issue with the screen applications do not like everything on the screen welcome to come to this latest version.

Hugs take care,
Great project!

20111229_000820.jpg20111229_000828.jpg20111229_000833.jpg

Hello all.

Look at me here again to bring some things I noticed wrong with the version I'm using the trial version is not the End User and then feel obliged to send bug information to help better resolution of the problem.

The photos are below, this happens when I turn the screen in "screen application" I know I'm using a launcher (do not know if you can say the name) that is not the MUIU, but the problem seems to be the rom, if not sorry for me.

I am open to talks,
Note: would like to be an issue with the screen applications do not like everything on the screen welcome to come to this latest version.

Hugs take care,
Great project!

View attachment 3275View attachment 3276View attachment 3277

Hi..there is no such issue with 1.12.23 ROM..I tested clock-anticlock rotation...something wrong with your launcher...

Is the problem with launcher was even more weird is that it was just touching the screen turns on again, I thought it was an alignment problem .... I changed the launcher and the problem went away.

Sorry I reported a bug (launcher), no bug (system).

Hugs,
cya"