Resolved [12.0.0.5] Can't edit or change AOD (Mi 9t Pro Stable)

subi999

Members
Oct 20, 2020
Hi,
The latest stable build introduced this issue. I can't select any styles for the AOD.

How did you do that? There is the same problem on my Mi 9.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Try to clear "All app data" of the "Always-on display" system-app (don't forget to display system-apps in options) in phone's settings. :)

It doesn't work. It was the first thing I did. In the meantime I have got info, that they used newer version of AOD app which doesn't work properly with frameworks. So, we have to wait for reupload of the rom or replace the app with the older one. I guess it's the same problem on Mi 9 and Mi 9T Pro.

It doesn't work. It was the first thing I did. In the meantime I have got info, that they used newer version of AOD app which doesn't work properly with frameworks. So, we have to wait for reupload of the rom or replace the app with the older one. I guess it's the same problem on Mi 9 and Mi 9T Pro.

What's the version number of the MIUI AOD app?

Probably the working one is "RELEASE-2.5.560-09211356". I have got such info from a guy from MIUIPolska.pl forum. I was looking for it, but I haven't found.

This will be solved in the next stable. It seems that the newest AOD app we used isn't fully compatible with the Stable ROM's old code base.

Reactions: Poney70 and antykat
Could we please have the right version of AOD app to replace it?