12.5 Enhanced Edition on Mi 10

Lothbrok

Members
Aug 17, 2021
Just got the stable rom update 12.5.6. RJBCNXM Is this the enhanced edition? I noticed that the China ROM which is also RJBCNXM it says Enhanced Edition but in xiaomi.eu it doesnt say Enhanced.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1629206475055.jpg
    FB_IMG_1629206475055.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 559
  • Screenshot_2021-08-17-21-21-37-571_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-17-21-21-37-571_com.android.updater.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 544
It starts with 12.5.7.0

[MIUI12.5 Enhanced]
Swift performance. More life between the charges.

Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.

Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.

Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.

Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
[System]

Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.

It starts with 12.5.7.0

[MIUI12.5 Enhanced]

Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.

Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.

Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.

Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
[System]

Is this for the eu rom?

So when is the release of enhanced edition for Mi 10 eu rom (not EEA).
Have you seen the pictures I attached? The one that says enhanced edition is the full china rom while the other that says eu project is the eu rom. Both were 12.5.6

To be clear I was asking if xiaomi.eu 12.5.6 is same as miui 12.5.6 but I guess its not. As per my understanding, xiaomi.eu is also a china rom but modified version.

Just got the stable rom update 12.5.6. RJBCNXM Is this the enhanced edition?
The "enhanced" build is supposed to be 12.5.7.
Available as of this morning also by XEU.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

It starts with 12.5.7.0

[MIUI12.5 Enhanced]

[System]

Hi do u have update this enhanced version?? is it good?

its ok. 12.5.7 version is better than 12.5.6?? how the battery life?
The phone seems a bit smoother than before. The hearing issue is certainly gone.
The battery is the same. But note that my phone usage habits are mine and shouldn't be compared with others.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока