13 Ultra - Touchscreen not working after installing TWRP

dudah84

Members
Oct 10, 2023
Hoping to be able to update my Xiaomi.eu ROM OTA by installing TWRP, I went ahead and flashed it onto my Mi 13 Ultra, only to find that the touchscreen doesn't work. To be clear, I can reboot and it works fine on the ROM, it's just under TWRP that it doesn't. This seems to be a common issue, but haven't found anyone with a 13 Ultra, so I'm wondering if I'm just the only idiot who thought this would be a good idea, or if I'm the only one running into this issue...?
There IS a workaround, using a mouse via a OTG adapter, but that really defies the purpose of OTA updates, yeah?

Installed the latest version available for ISHTAR (twrp-3.7.0_12 v8.2_A14-ishtar-skkk.img)

Hoping to be able to update my Xiaomi.eu ROM OTA by installing TWRP, I went ahead and flashed it onto my Mi 13 Ultra, only to find that the touchscreen doesn't work. To be clear, I can reboot and it works fine on the ROM, it's just under TWRP that it doesn't. This seems to be a common issue, but haven't found anyone with a 13 Ultra, so I'm wondering if I'm just the only idiot who thought this would be a good idea, or if I'm the only one running into this issue...?
There IS a workaround, using a mouse via a OTG adapter, but that really defies the purpose of OTA updates, yeah?

Installed the latest version available for ISHTAR (twrp-3.7.0_12 v8.2_A14-ishtar-skkk.img)
The same here, updated TWRP to lastest 8.3 A14 by skkk, to install HyperOS, but touchscreen doesn't work.
In A13 version all was fine. I read in xda forum, the problem in drivers in vendor erc. Try to update ROM in fastboot method and try again

Last edited: