Xiaomi 13 Ultra - Problem with TWRP

why don't we have the new version of the calendar?

Attachments

• IMG_20231120_134050.jpg
    IMG_20231120_134050.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 76
Probably because the xiaomi.eu ROM uses the global version of the calendar. Not the Chinese version of the calendar.

Hello friends.. after installing my twrp, I have the following problem on home screen, the phone is fine. I just have to press the power button for the system to start normally. otherwise it will be in bootloop, Who did it happen to, and how do I fix it? Xiaomi 13 ultra

Attachments

• 1000011433.jpg
    1000011433.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20240112_055927.jpg
    IMG_20240112_055927.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 44
Hello friends.. after installing my twrp, I have the following problem on home screen, the phone is fine. I just have to press the power button for the system to start normally. otherwise it will be in bootloop
1000011434.jpg

Hello guys,

Yesterday I tried to flash the TWRP recovery for the Xiaomi 13 Ultra :

But I had a fastboot bootloop after installing it.

I tried the 3 methods but impossible to make it.

Does anyone has a review or tried this TWRP ?
Hello friends.. after installing my twrp, I have the following problem on home screen, the phone is fine. I just have to press the power button for the system to start normally. otherwise it will be in bootloop

Attachments

• IMG_20240112_055927.jpg
    IMG_20240112_055927.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 34
What version HyperOS or MIUI did you have before you try to install twrp?

I have no problems installing twrp, I have no problems installing twrp, the problem I already have is I have no problems installing TWRP, the problem I already have is with that message

1000012072.jpg

What version HyperOS or MIUI did you have before you try to install twrp?
I have no problems installing TWRP, in fact I have the latest version I have no problems installing twrp, in fact I have the latest eu version installed by twrp. I have no problems installing twrp, in fact I have the latest eu version installed by twrp. I only have the startup problem I only have the problem of the annoying red letters, I only have the problem of the annoying red letters, (your device is corrupt. it can't be trusted and will not boot)

I have no problems installing twrp, I have no problems installing twrp, the problem I already have is I have no problems installing TWRP, the problem I already have is with that message

Use miflash to return to a fully working EEA install if you own a Global Region phone.

If you have a china region phone please post proof.

Do you think calling a direct flash with my flasher will solve that problem? Do you think calling a direct flash with my flasher will solve that problem? Do you think that calling a direct flash with my flasher will put an end to that problem, my phone is legally from the Chinese region, but it does not support the other languages. Do you think that calling a direct flash with my flasher will put an end to that problem, my phone is legally from the Chinese region, but it does not support the other languages. That's why I installed it. Do you think that calling a direct flash with my flasher will put an end to that problem, my phone is legally from the Chinese region, but it does not support the other languages. That's why I installed it. Do you think that calling a direct flash with my flasher will put an end to that problem, my phone is legally from the Chinese region, but it does not support the other languages. That's why I installed it. Do you think that calling a direct flash with my flasher will put an end to that problem, my phone is legally from the Chinese region, but it does not support the other languages. That's why I installed it. Oh well, I will try my flasher and maybe another flash. , I will try my flasher and maybe another flash. , I will try my flasher and maybe another flash. , I will try my flasher and maybe another flash. , I will try my flasher and maybe another flash. Global

• Haha
Reactions: faazawanz
Can you please write a little intelligibly? Did you read your post before submitting it?
Your posts are like an encrypted message. :emoji_joy:
Do you think calling a direct flash with my flasher solves the problem? My phone has a beta version, which I brought from Amazon. My phone had a beta version, I bought it on Amazon, I didn't like that beta, I had a problem, the version of my phone was originally( ishtar), I just entered the miui downloader and converted it into a DITINGP. DO YOU THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Do you think calling a direct flash with my flasher solves the problem? My phone has a beta version, which I brought from Amazon. My phone had a beta version, I bought it on Amazon, I didn't like that beta, I had a problem, the version of my phone was originally( ishtar), I just entered the miui downloader and converted it into a DITINGP. DO YOU THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM?
What the hell are you doing,
How can you just try and convert your phone,
It isn't like you can convince the device to join a different religion.

Damn, it is basically a guessing game to understand what you do... Please stop doing anything you think you want to do. Instead read about how the process of flashing miui firmware should be done.

Rule 1: Only use firmware for the device = only Ishtar

In what country did you buy this on Amazon?

What the hell are you doing,
How can you just try and convert your phone,
It isn't like you can convince the device to join a different religion.

Damn, it is basically a guessing game to understand what you do... Please stop doing anything you think you want to do. Instead read about how the process of flashing miui firmware should be done.

Rule 1: Only use firmware for the device = only Ishtar

In what country did you buy this on Amazon?
I bought it on Amazon, United States, I don't know why the device changed its name, I'll send you a photo, all the support flashes were ishtar, anyway that 1 0 5 0 is very good. The only problem I have is that. al on Ender the team, and he changed the name of the team. I'll look for a global or an EU, I'll remove the one I have. how am I doing. The page gives me problems sending you the photo of the Ishtar roms that I downloaded

I bought it on Amazon, United States, I don't know why the device changed its name, I'll send you a photo, all the support flashes were ishtar, anyway that 1 0 5 0 is very good. The only problem I have is that. al on Ender the team, and he changed the name of the team. I'll look for a global or an EU, I'll remove the one I have. how am I doing. The page gives me problems sending you the photo of the Ishtar roms that I downloaded

When you power the device on, does it show a the symbol for the "open lock" ?
Yes logical. I bought it with the bootloader open, that was the agreement

I just want to remove that message and that's it. I already made a backup through twrp, I already downloaded it to the PC, installed a global version through twrp,

I just want to remove that message and that's it. I already made a backup through twrp, I already downloaded it to the PC, installed a global version through twrp,
Twrp afaik doesn't work for creating a functioning restore since A12 and a/b Boot Partition

After updating TWRP on Xiaomi 13 Ultra to 8.3 A14 by skkk, it stuck on twrp dirst screen (decrypt passord screen), screen doesn't work