2 Cores Turn Off After A While

thanks it works , only problem is 4 cores working all the time lol , i'm not sure if i need to change thermal config , its for ?
and why this bug still remains to today ? is it hard to fix ?

I have used the phone (mi4) with the thermal conf tweak - works great! Now I use it without the tweak (2 cores only) - on latest Xiaomi.eu - NOT a difference in performance nor battery life. So I decided just to update the ROM without further complication.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I have used the phone (mi4) with the thermal conf tweak - works great! Now I use it without the tweak (2 cores only) - on latest Xiaomi.eu - NOT a difference in performance nor battery life. So I decided just to update the ROM without further complication.

maybe u dont play games :)

Reactions: mnikolce
Using redkancut kernel (based on lineage os kernel) mpdecision works correctly: all 4 cores online when needed.

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: mycro7
Thanks for this! Im just wondering where did you find it, i just want some information about what they do to fix this issue

I have best SOT. Cores working on/off all the time, not just two, nor all four online constantly but they trigger on and off like it should.
497e9a3ddaf2d0aed148888884dd3eac.jpg
d27284fa316e04051583f4f811bb1d50.jpg
227f8cf5953c74af4d62c35a09f53a9d.jpg

I have best SOT. Cores working on/off all the time, not just two, nor all four online constantly but they trigger on and off like it should.

But did you used some of the fixes out there? Or just flashing the rom? I guess is the xiaomi.eu

Aren't you getting randoms rebots? I got some with the patch so i had to go back, now im wondering if was something that i did wrong.
No, not a single reboot now, nor with xiaomi.eu ROMs, last 3-4 months. With fixes Mi4W works with 4 cores always online without reboots. Without fixes Mi4W works with 2 cores always online 2 cores offline. With the above stated patch the 4 cores act as from the screenshot again Without random reboots. I'm satisfied now.

No, not a single reboot now, nor with xiaomi.eu ROMs, last 3-4 months. With fixes Mi4W works with 4 cores always online without reboots. Without fixes Mi4W works with 2 cores always online 2 cores offline. With the above stated patch the 4 cores act as from the screenshot again Without random reboots. I'm satisfied now.

seems its working really good, no random reboot so far, smooth performance :)

seems its working really good, no random reboot so far, smooth performance :)
Today's xiaomi.eu 7.4.6 again stopped two cores and the changelog was all about the cpu: New - A smarter and more efficient CPU allocation strategy. Should we install the fix again or this cpu condition is good as it is (only two cores online)?

Today's xiaomi.eu 7.4.6 again stopped two cores and the changelog was all about the cpu: New - A smarter and more efficient CPU allocation strategy. Should we install the fix again or this cpu condition is good as it is (only two cores online)?

i think they just copy paste the change log

What's the app that you are measuring?