Resolved 20.1.9 - Lavender - No audio

pedropereira22

Members
Nov 9, 2016
After update to 20.1.9, the audio stopped working, give a error on music play, and i give error on record anything.
Someone have the same problem?
Thanks
Update: I attached the logcat file, maybe can help the developers check the bug

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    3.1 MB · Views: 5,582
Last edited:
Reactions: ingbrzy
Why is there a "powermenu" replacement in there? And what do "mediadrm" have to do with anything?
Can you just try to replace the "audio.primary.sdm660.so" without the rest and see if it works for you?
this fix posted in telegram channel. I cant.. I do not know how :D

here

Anyone with Redmi Note 7 that has this audio issue can try flashing the ZIP, but make sure you didn't flash the ZIP posted by katamy, because that would invalidate the results.

Anyone with Redmi Note 7 that has this audio issue can try flashing the ZIP, but make sure you didn't flash the ZIP posted by katamy, because that would invalidate the results.
I am downloading rom. After that i will try your fix and i will report you if it works. But it will take nearly 1 hour because of slow internet speed

Thank you after flashing the file the sound and mic works perfectly

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I can't download this file ( error 404 )
Another problem , the sensor is not working when make a call :(

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
I have no note 7 device, but I tried to download this file, and it's downloaded without problem. Try to restart your download.

confirm this fix is working and i do this step
1- update OrangeFox recovery to OrangeFox-R10.1_01
2- install rom update from OrangeFox recovery (+ wipe cache) and NO reboot.
3- before reboot install again OrangeFox to replace the installed with rom twrp
4- reboot to OrangeFox recovery and install your fix
5- boot and start use new update :)

I flashed the zip fix and now audio works again. Another problem is that now i have a cinese twrp (that i never installed) and it's encrypted. How can i decrypt internal storage? Sorry for my bad english.

I flashed the zip fix and now audio works again. Another problem is that now i have a cinese twrp (that i never installed) and it's encrypted. How can i decrypt internal storage? Sorry for my bad english.
Flash an another TWRP version using fastboot method.

I managed to install orangefox recovery from a usb key, using an otg cable, from chinese twrp. Sorry for my bad english.