MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djsolidsnake86

Members
Jul 4, 2011
any fix for dark mode status bar and app not remembering after restart?
There is also a bug in cloned apps that are dark by default and cant be selected in the list

Last edited:

yay1974

Members
Mar 31, 2020
A solution has been given, page 14, by @Mikanoshi (Thanks to him):

It requires "root" access:

1) Install "Termux" app, on Google Play, and open it
2) Type: su
3) Type: settings put system smart_dark_enable 0
4) Done! You can type exit and exit again to cleanly close Termux

Warning: If you go in "Dark Mode" settings, you will need to set "settings put system smart_dark_enable 0" again. ;)

EDIT: Created TWRP zip package to flash if you don't have root => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Status_Bar_Fix_v1.0.zip

:)
Thank u it fixed all the dark mode problems not just status bar

davideakadudu

Members
Mar 29, 2019
guys i have a big problem with mi redmi airdots. now when i link it to my mi9 via bluetooth, the volume is so low...i can't hear nothing. anyone have the same issue or know how to fix it? tx in advance

Zakala

Members
May 6, 2018
Hello guys. Thanks for your works.
Today i tried to pair my app easy bbq with the bbq thermometer and no work. Mi mix 2s. With the old firmware doesn't have this problem. Someone know something about this problem? Thanks again.

morgs640

Members
Feb 4, 2012
I get around 3 hours screen on time with this version compared to 5-6 with 9.10.31. Other than that huge issue it's flawless.

semihsezer

Members
Mar 9, 2020
i am using mi9t. on this rom, when i restart the phone, dark mod individual app setteings are changing from disabled to enabled.

also when a notification comes i click on it and it does not open the notification.

i do not adviced davinci users to update this weekly rom.

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
not working, status bar on chrome still not visible and wallpaper still in dark when using light wallpaper. iam using mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
New version => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.2.zip
If not working: Flash it again and use "Copy Log" button in "Advanced" menu, and send me content of "recovery.log" file - in root of your phone's storage - via MP.

Last edited:

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Good evening, just saw there is a new update. But unfortunately I can't find a changelog.
Hello,
You are on xiaomi.eu forum, I don't know where you took your screenshot but it's certainly NOT xiaomi.eu website...
Ask your question to the right place...

domthewizard

Members
Mar 14, 2016
Other bug: if I use for many hours the hotspot, phone can't reach to use the sim slot for calls. I explain: if I use for 3 hours the sim slot 1 with hotspot, I can't make and receive calls with sim 1; but if I switch that sim to slot 2, all turns normally. Same if I use another sim of another operator

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
it solve the restart individual app bug?
On my Mi 9T, the fix disables "Global Dark Mode" feature (and fix the status bar color), so the new "Individual app" feature is not used. :)
And you must NOT go in "Dark Mode" settings menu if you want to keep the fix or you will need to apply it again. ;)

EDIT: I don't know if scheduling "Dark Mode" before applying fix will keep it...

Oct 24, 2017
Hello,I think I'm having issues in this latest update on my cc9e.
Whenever I place a call on phone, messenger or anything, my screen goes completely dark and nothing works untill the call is disconnected.
I think the proximity isn't working.
Is this a miui problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.