HyperOS 1.0 24.7.22/25/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any particular reason for 3 weekly builds?
Xiaomi is changing its ROM version system. They will terminate the DEV ROM in the coming August and start Beta ROM. In the future, users can switch between Beta and Stable without clearing data.

I guess Xiaomi is making the DEV rom seamlessly update to Stable or Beta without any incompatibility.

Xiaomi is changing its ROM version system. They will terminate the DEV ROM in the coming August and start Beta ROM. In the future, users can switch between Beta and Stable without clearing data.

I guess Xiaomi is making the DEV rom seamlessly update to Stable or Beta without any incompatibility.
Also, isn't the release of Android 15 fairly imminent - likewise HyperOS 2?

• Wow
Reactions: Kydaix
Hi guys. Anybody tested this update on Fuxi ( Xiaomi 13) here?
I'm on July 7 update, any serious improvements or problems please share.

Hi guys, i have a problem from last 5/6 updates, so maybe 2 months ago. I have problem with proximity sensor using whatsapp. Listening audios the screen turn off correctly, but after 20 seconds about turns on... during the audio. How to solve? Not working downgrade whatsapp app

Hi guys, i have a problem from last 5/6 updates, so maybe 2 months ago. I have problem with proximity sensor using whatsapp. Listening audios the screen turn off correctly, but after 20 seconds about turns on... during the audio. How to solve? Not working downgrade whatsapp app
It's a broad problem you've got you're gonna try more solutions and see if any worked:
1: Check for WhatsUp Updates;
2: Restart your phone;
3: Clear WhatsUp Cache
4: Disable/Re-enable Proximity Sensor
If that doesn't fix it then it's more serious, but if you've reached this point try and test if the issue occurs with other apps that use the proximity sensor, like phone calls. If it happens with other apps, it might indicate a hardware problem.
But as a last resort 5: You can factory reset your phone and see if that fixes it, otherwise it's a goner

Does the same thing happen during a normal call (phone call)?

Working okay on DITING.
Phone is heating up more than usual though? It used to heat up only when brightness was too high or playing demanding games.

Phone isn't even charging, much less fast charging (I never fast charge).

I made some changes to the gallery app to restrict it a bit as suggested on the thread for the previous version.

Edit: doesn't seem to have helped much

Last edited:
Is it possible to install or enable AI editor like Xiaomi 14 (EU) on Xiaomi 14 pro? 14 Pro does not have AI editor yet. For example Ai image expansion

It's a broad problem you've got you're gonna try more solutions and see if any worked:
1: Check for WhatsUp Updates;
2: Restart your phone;
3: Clear WhatsUp Cache
4: Disable/Re-enable Proximity Sensor
If that doesn't fix it then it's more serious, but if you've reached this point try and test if the issue occurs with other apps that use the proximity sensor, like phone calls. If it happens with other apps, it might indicate a hardware problem.
But as a last resort 5: You can factory reset your phone and see if that fixes it, otherwise it's a goner
Hi, thanks for the answer! I tried 1,2 and 3. Not working. How to do n4?
Phone calls are working fine, so its only a whatsapp problem.
A friend of mine has 3 o 4 rom pasted and the same phone, and he has the same problem... Have you tried with your phone??

Hello dear community, can anyone with a MONDRIAN do me a favor and test this case: If you are completly out of battery and the devices switches itself off; are you able to charge the device while it is switched off and just laying there ? I encountered a strange behaviour today whereas I needed to push the power button various times in order to charge it.

Is the Launcher gonna be updated with the new release?
It's not difficult to read 2 pages.

On miui 14 there's a feature allowing to charge battery up to 80% under no circumstances. Why it's absent in hyperos releases?

Really..?
Settings - My device

Yes really because i am Not really Sure since it Shows my installed stable Version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-02-19-45-38-330_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-02-19-45-38-330_com.android.settings.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.