MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just installed the Xiaomi EU ROM onto my Mi 10 Pro, works like a charm.

When Mi UI 12 gets an EU Rom, will that be available via an OTA update? Or will I need to go through the process of installing via Fastboot again?
Yes, there is an OTA update in EU rom once available. Either you installed it via OTA or via recovery by dirty flash.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Wich is the same, because the OTA updater just flashs the zip in the bootet recovery.

But when switching Android Versions i would suggest a wipe of the phone, at least you could have problems without doing so. So problems after doing so do not have to be rom related

I have been able to briefly test the public beta of MUI 12 and I found it very interesting, especially in the speed of the system, the transitions and the animations; I have also seen a good handling of the battery.

On the other hand, the question of navigation by gestures has left me some doubt.

I think the "deus" of Xiaomi eu will bring us an excellent rom.

I have been able to briefly test the public beta of MUI 12 and I found it very interesting, especially in the speed of the system, the transitions and the animations; I have also seen a good handling of the battery.

On the other hand, the question of navigation by gestures has left me some doubt.

I think the "deus" of Xiaomi eu will bring us an excellent rom.
Public beta?

From Polish xiaomi.eu forum. They say "soon"
IMG_20200428_213157.thumb.jpg.9eb046c0413bdc5ba869e8f3810464d4.jpg

There was an update today did you get it ota?

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
There was an update but not for K20 Pro. Only K20 among some other devices got it and today all closed beta updates were suspended for Android 10 devices because of bugs.

Sorry, I have a Mi9, since I installed xiaomi.eu the phone has connection problems, the signal often goes from H to 4G and vice versa, in places where before it worked well.
Can I try to install another fw + vendor? I saw that 11.0.9 EEA Global was released, could it be better in Italy? What is the procedure for doing this? Flash is enough?
Thanks

I've just installed the Xiaomi EU ROM onto my Mi 10 Pro, works like a charm.

When Mi UI 12 gets an EU Rom, will that be available via an OTA update? Or will I need to go through the process of installing via Fastboot again?
There is no Weekly Beta update. When Xiaomi will release a weekly update (8 May) Xiaomi Eu will got a rom. Sorry my English.

From Polish xiaomi.eu forum. They say "soon"
IMG_20200428_213157.thumb.jpg.9eb046c0413bdc5ba869e8f3810464d4.jpg

Ohhh nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.