MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you could give me the answers somehow, ha.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I honestly don't know how I got 80 either. Like I answer once with what I feel like it's genuinely true and I get below 80. The next time I got the same question I didn't select what I selected the last time and I passed 80 so it doesn't really make sense, possibly because of translation.

Reactions: Ulver
When is the Xiaomi.eu release?
At the time of writing this article (April 30, at 22:30) we know that Xiaomi.eu in the new version MIUI 12 will be built on Saturday, after all corrections regarding Settings have been repaired. Therefore, releases should be expected on Saturday evening or Sunday morning. It will be version 20.4.30 - the only device that at the moment will have an update with a different designation is Redmi Note 7, for which the 20.4.30 update was not released by Xiaomi.

Thank you very much I really like that kind of clarification . I think sometimes little word are better then no word at all. It help some people to have a better understanding of the internal testing , beta testing phase and what It take from the wonderful xiaomi.eu team to get a release out every weeks and specially now with MIUI 12 Wich is not a new architecture but have a lot new feature in then normal build week after week .
So big shout out to the xiaomi.eu for their hard work and making our device better and enjoyable.
Thank you very much . You guys rocks !!!

Based on previous experiences:

1. Before the update: this is the phase of crying for MIUI main version update.

2. After the update: coming the phase of crying for how to revert back to previous build

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
It's always been like this...

This is why I will not touch it until several versions have passed. Maybe in a few weeks. Still on 12.12.19 because its working fine.
Who ******* cares if you will touch it or you won't, obviously those of us who are here it's because we're anxiously waiting for the new miui version to test it.

installed miui 12 beta(china) on my mi 9t/k20 and the twrp is gone.

TO REINSTALL TWRP:

if it's the first time you flash the TWRP or you are getting problems of TWRP lost or device doesn't boot after flashed magisk or something else you need to flash a script to patch your vbmeta:
VBMETA PATCHER
To flash the TWRP:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-xx-xxxxxx-mauronofrio.img
Then reboot in TWRP manually or using a fastboot command.
Code:
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-xx-xxxxxx-mauronofrio.img
or
Code:
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
Flash the VBMETA PATCHER in TWRP and reboot.

REMEMBER: is important that from fastboot you directly go in TWRP mode or the TWRP will be overwritten.

TWRP working on miui 12

This s**t happed in my k20 pro TOOOOOO
f**k!!!!

This happens because it's an official MIUI build, so it reverts the recovery.

exactly, I didn't know that when I installed this Chinese miui. Now my twrp is gone and I don't know how to install fastboot or twrp, if I install twrp, which one do I install? o 3.3.1.0 from raphael or twrp-3.3.1-12-davinci-mauronofrio.img ??? Thank you

exactly, I didn't know that when I installed this Chinese miui. Now my twrp is gone and I don't know how to install fastboot or twrp, if I install twrp, which one do I install? o 3.3.1.0 from raphael or twrp-3.3.1-12-davinci-mauronofrio.img ??? Thank you

Stop trolling! :D

"install fastboot", you made my day!

Reactions: mnikolce
How did you get out of fastboot,what worked?

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

I don't have fastboot or twrp anymore.
The only screen that appears to me, there are 3 options in Chinese, one restarts the device, the other does nothing and the other is recovery 3.0
I'll have to reinstall twrp and I don't know how to do that, I bought this device with twrp already installed.

The only screen that appears to me, there are 3 options in Chinese, one restarts the device, the other does nothing and the other is recovery 3.0
I'll have to reinstall twrp and I don't know how to do that, I bought this device with twrp already installed.

Come on, it's all found with a little search. Even in the start post of this thread.

Why are you playing with custom roms and flashing when you don't know what you do?

You need a laptop or pc to install twrp, and to look up some videos on YouTube on how to install twrp for your phone,the video will be better than i can explain

Try holding power button and volume down to get to fastboot and flash twrp with cmd on pc

This is why we all are eagerly waiting for the best rom among all MIUI based roms. Thanks to eu devs for bringing such an excellent rom

If MIUI 12 will be released, how should I install without loosing Data and Apps? First wipe System and Dalvik and then install new image? Sorry I´m a absolute newbie

If MIUI 12 will be released, how should I install without loosing Data and Apps? First wipe System and Dalvik and then install new image? Sorry I´m a absolute newbie
You can just do a dirty flash and it should be ok. It's not necessary to format data. NEVER wipe system files.

Reactions: CSazo
Downloading!

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

if you are in miui 12 beta china, you could copy the three system files and upload them here please
this is the route:
system / etc / percust theme / theme / data / content / icons

please

if you are in miui 12 beta china, you could copy the three system files and upload them here please
this is the route:
system / etc / percust theme / theme / data / content / icons

please
Good night, I can send without a problem, I just don't know the way you guided me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Try holding power button and volume down to get to fastboot and flash twrp with cmd on pc

i follow this video step by step´and works
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

now i have twrp installed again
thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.