Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for EU Beta V12
4e3ea598dc47a1388fe7814140b8992c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
In which timezone tho

Since some releases I had the bug that I get a blank screen after the lock screen.
Clear Dalvik and Cache doesn´t help.

Maybe anyone knows how to solve this issue?

So funny to watch this mount of idiot spamming regarding the update since two days or maybe more, when exactly, which timezone, morning or evening, its like your device is soooo buggy and only designed to work with MIUI 12 so you can't wait!! i don't want to be rude although i really want, all i can say that the level of idiocy and insignificance is getting higher and higher everyday, CONGRATULATIONS!!

So funny to watch this mount of idiot spamming regarding the update since two days or maybe more, when exactly, which timezone, morning or evening, its like your device is soooo buggy and only designed to work with MIUI 12 so you can't wait!! i don't want to be rude although i really want, all i can say that the level of idiocy and insignificance is getting higher and higher everyday, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Ok sir

Reactions: jonathan240196
Cry more.

the militancy never sleeps

• Haha
Reactions: izoukhai and joy427
Main boring Problem is this one:
Everybody is allowed to "talk" about new rom to come or not, but NOT in this thread that is devoted to WEEKLY update and dowload issue related.
It is so easy to OPEN a new thread and talk the way they like, hence stop spamming here.

The Thread will appear very soon! NOW SHUT UP! DOWNLOAD! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan098765
Ils sont en train d'uploader les fichier. Patiente un peut. Tant que ce ne sera pas officiel toutes les roms ne seront pas disponibles. Sais tu que d'envoyer 2go 15 fois ça prends beaucoup beaucoup de temps ? Et n'oublie pas de parler en anglais

They are in the process of uploading the files. Please wait. Until it is official all roms will not be available. Did you know that sending 2go 15 times takes a lot of time?

Reactions: LOLO9393
Status
Not open for further replies.