21.2.3 Mi 9T self-destructs.

AndreyRGW

Members
Dec 31, 2020
A day after flashing, the apps start to self-destruct and crashing until everything is deleted from the phone. Is this some kind of joke?

upd: There is no such thing on global version.

upd2: After I rebooted the phone, I got stuck on the miui logo. And it's not even an endless bootloop.

upd3: I can still get into recovery.

upd4: I tried to flash the rom. 10 minutes passed. Still stuck on the miui logo.

Last edited:
You gotta be kidding me. Do you see any similar reports like this on the forum? No? Maybe something is wrong with your phone then. I never heard such a thing.
No, I'm not joking.There is no such thing on the global version or the Pixel Experience. Even on previous versions of xiaomi.eu there was no such thing, but the sound settings didn't work there.

upd: This is not the first time that after installing 21.2.3, the phone destroys itself.

do not restore your backup.. seems there is some detonator..
xD. I'm restoring a backup of everything except the settings. Do you think that restoring apps can break things like that? If so, it is very frustrating to lose all applications and install them manually.

upd: I meant google backup.

After 30 minutes on the miui logo I decided to restart the phone. And nothing changed. Still won't boot into the system.

Why all the non sens problems always comes from russians
There is not even a single doubt u can put on xiaomi.eu ROMs not even a mouse finger
First read if the tittle was seriously shocking