Invalid [21.2.4] Ghost navigation & status bar

askolds11

Members
Feb 19, 2021
Device is a Poco F2 Pro running on MIUI 21.2.4 with Magisk.

I'm unsure if this bug is in MIUI itself, but it seems like it would be since it's rendering only a part of what it's supposed to.

When I open a chapter in Tachiyomi, which makes the navigation & status bar disappear, but the chapter fails to load, which causes it to go to the previous screen and should make the navigation & status bar appear, the navigation bar sometimes has no buttons and the status bar sometimes has nothing on it.
If I try to click where any button would be, it acts as if the navigation bar wasn't there and clicks on the app itself.
As for the status bar, I can't even drag it down - it doesn't appear if I swipe down
It consistently happens if I force stop & clear the cache on the app, but doesn't happen afterwards if I opened that chapter before.
Turning the screen off and on fixes it.

Since the log appears to be too big to put in the attachments, I've put it in GDrive: LINK

Screenshot_2021-02-19-13-31-38-691_eu.kanade.tachiyomi.j2k.jpg
Screenshot_2021-02-19-18-08-14-809_eu.kanade.tachiyomi.j2k.jpg

We can't provide support for arbitrary third-party apps, try reporting to Xiaomi directly...

I thought this wasn't an issue with the app but the system(also should've mentioned this didn't happen on 21.1.13), as the navigation bar appears but not fully, so I should report this bug to the app developer, yes?
edit: Nevermind, misunderstood.

Last edited: