MIUI 13 22.10.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa

On the first reboot to 22.10.26 I got a notification in Chinese.
When opened, it asked me to turn on Secure mode (again with something in Chinese)

Didn't turn on

After that, so far, everything is ok

Attachments

• IMG_20221028_193524.jpg
    IMG_20221028_193524.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_20221028_193432.jpg
    IMG_20221028_193432.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 271
Themes download not more possible . On each theme i will download writes " theme is not more awailable"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-28-20-15-01-076_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-28-20-15-01-076_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 406
Why does tactile vibration not work when I receive a call, although the system ringtone with tactile vibration is selected?Poco f3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-28-23-29-05-356_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-28-23-29-05-356_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Reactions: Rifat05
VoWifi (Use it international, not domestic one) stop working after this update. Don't know did I do something wrong.

Update successfully, the UI more fluid. The File Manager in the previous ver. work better compare to this current ver. In term of moving items(File/folder)

I didn't understood your issue on Poco F3.
There is a tactile vibration on the Poco f3 phone, so when you choose between the built-in melodies, this tactile vibration works, and when you put the same melody on the call and only the usual vibration works with an incoming call

Hi, I don't know if it's due to all my magisk/lsposed modules or if it's a bug in this rom, but when I try to install an app via play store, APK or even root the process is very very slow.

(K40 pro)

Error on installing process on my Mi11 Ultra 11. Even downloading it from a PC..

Error on installing process on my Mi11 Ultra 11. Even downloading it from a PC..
What kind of error exactly???

If you have red letters in twrp , just enter twrp and wait about 20 seconds without touching anything, then you can go on with installation progress..

Can`t install on Mi11 Pro,give me a error on twrp...
There is a solution:

1. Turn off the phone

2. Press and hold Volume up, and turn on the phone

3. After loading TWR:
when you enter the password for the first time, enter the wrong one. When re-entering the password, enter the correct one. After that, there will be no errors when installing the update.

Last edited:
There is a solution:

1. Turn off the phone

3. After loading TWR:
when you enter the password for the first time, enter the wrong one. When re-entering the password, enter the correct one. After that, there will be no errors when installing the update.

Last edited:
Anyone with the same problem with Mi11 Pro?

IMG20221028080714-080926.jpg
There is a solution:

1. Turn off the phone

3. After loading TWR:

Last edited:
I cant install the latest weekly release for Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra
There is a solution:
1. Turn off the phone
3. After loading TWR:

Last edited:
Reactions: trepqa89
Where, in the Settings, I could disable Remove permissions for unused apps?

By using Hidden Settings for MIUI, I can disable for one by one app, but I'm looking for an option in the Settings or Cleaner (?) to turn it generally off

Also, if I recall correctly, there was also a switch to globally enable Allow Chain start, but I cannot find it (anymore)

Last edited:
There is a solution:

1. Turn off the phone

3. After loading TWR:
technically there is no correct password, I don't use passwords here, this is a twrp decryption issue if I'm not mistaken.
my solution was to keep using the old nebrassy version, which for some reason for poco f3 it was removed, luckily i still had it stored here, already said in another post that the skkk version also works.

technically there is no correct password, I don't use passwords here, this is a twrp decryption issue if I'm not mistaken.
my solution was to keep using the old nebrassy version, which for some reason for poco f3 it was removed, luckily i still had it stored here, already said in another post that the skkk version also works.
I have 11 ultra and my data is encrypted. already the third update I install exactly as I wrote.Thanks

Reactions: ultra3000
There is a solution:
1. Turn off the phone
3. After loading TWR:
This worked, thank you!

Hello members, I have a Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne and want to install eu rom. Can somebody explain which recovery file to use and what the exact flashing steps are please? I'm on stock global android 12.

SKKK works flawlessly on Poco F3.
You will find de oficial Download link in my signature bellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.