MIUI 13 22.10.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miui e-mail app
Always when open the email app, the mails what already where marked as read get back to unread

Lisa

On the first reboot to 22.10.26 I got a notification in Chinese.
When opened, it asked me to turn on Secure mode (again with something in Chinese)

Didn't turn on

After that, so far, everything is ok
Obviously related with Secure Mode feature or app Off. But I have no ideia where this come from.
Please provide more inputs. I didn't notice this issue on Poco F3.

There is a tactile vibration on the Poco f3 phone, so when you choose between the built-in melodies, this tactile vibration works, and when you put the same melody on the call and only the usual vibration works with an incoming call
I didn't noticed any strange Haptic Feedback behavior on Poco F3 when compared with previous Weekies builds.

Hello members, I have a Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne and want to install eu rom. Can somebody explain which recovery file to use and what the exact flashing steps are please? I'm on stock global android 12.
You will probably find all answers that need in the excellent step-by-step guide from @katerpanne
But if you still had questions after that please don't hesitate to use the helpful "Search" option in the every page top right before ask again an already thousand answered question.

:rolleyes:

I'm a bit confused, I've got a Redmi 9T (lemon) should I download the lime TWRP Recovery?
its the same rom so you can use twrp for lime

Reactions: Star_Killer
its the same rom so you can use twrp for lime
Ok, thank you!

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello,
i'm new with xiaomi devices, now got an Mi 11 Ultra, chinese version. I am long time android user with some skills in flashing and modding, so no big problem to install xiaomi.eu ROM. It is much better than chinese stock rom, but i'm coming from oneplus, so i has to learn a bit ;-). But i found, that there are some really, really annoying things:
1. Gestures are crap and can't use them with custom launcher, edge areas are bit too small.
2. Stock launcher couldn't get personalized as others like nova, some widgets couldn't get resized as i need.
3. I couldn't use my favorite icon pack (whicons)
4. Rear Display for now is biggest dissappointment: Unusable because it doesn't turn off after x seconds (works first, but after i configured device for my needs...not anymore). And notifications never worked with rear display, tried all i found in net - set permissions for all....but nothing.
I hope i found some workaround for this issues maybe someone has some idea? I'm on latest weekly from beginning, but i don't think stable will do a better job. Its a great device but for now OOS was the better software for me, but maybe i have to engage with miui some more ;-)

Hello,
i'm new with xiaomi devices, now got an Mi 11 Ultra, chinese version. I am long time android user with some skills in flashing and modding, so no big problem to install xiaomi.eu ROM. It is much better than chinese stock rom, but i'm coming from oneplus, so i has to learn a bit ;-). But i found, that there are some really, really annoying things:
1. Gestures are crap and can't use them with custom launcher, edge areas are bit too small.
2. Stock launcher couldn't get personalized as others like nova, some widgets couldn't get resized as i need.
3. I couldn't use my favorite icon pack (whicons)
4. Rear Display for now is biggest dissappointment: Unusable because it doesn't turn off after x seconds (works first, but after i configured device for my needs...not anymore). And notifications never worked with rear display, tried all i found in net - set permissions for all....but nothing.
I hope i found some workaround for this issues maybe someone has some idea? I'm on latest weekly from beginning, but i don't think stable will do a better job. Its a great device but for now OOS was the better software for me, but maybe i have to engage with miui some more ;-)
This thread is meant for feedback about Weekly 22.10.26 specifically, not about what you like/dislike about MIUI. There's a Mi General subforum for chatter.

Reactions: jeffrom
This thread is meant for feedback about Weekly 22.10.26 specifically, not about what you like/dislike about MIUI. There's a Mi General subforum for chatter.
You're right, sorry for that. But some (rear display issues) of the things i listed are feedback for this weekly. As it is the first release i am using, i don't know as those bugs are in older releases, too. No, wrong, i know that some issues present for a long time, but with all my search i didn't found real solutions....even here in forums.
Btw, after all Weekly 22.10.26 is running fine till now, will see what next releases fixes....

Lisa

When opened, it asked me to turn on Secure mode (again with something in Chinese)

Didn't turn on

Btw, every day (Fri, Sat, Sun) I get that same notification in Chinese, when I open it's about turning on Secure mode (and still mostly in Chinese)

Attachments

• IMG_20221030_194452.jpg
    IMG_20221030_194452.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20221030_194405.jpg
    IMG_20221030_194405.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20221030_194551.jpg
    IMG_20221030_194551.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 118
Lisa

Didn't turn on

Btw, every day (Fri, Sat, Sun) I get that same notification in Chinese, when I open it's about turning on Secure mode (and still mostly in Chinese)
Looks like something new Xiaomi added starting with Xiaomi service framework 5.4.2 and MIUI Package installer 5.0.4-20221019.
It seems like it's triggered by the large UI scaling you are using, and can also be triggered by using Lite mode.

UPDATE: Patched it out for the next release.

Last edited:
You're right, sorry for that. But some (rear display issues) of the things i listed are feedback for this weekly. As it is the first release i am using, i don't know as those bugs are in older releases, too. No, wrong, i know that some issues present for a long time, but with all my search i didn't found real solutions....even here in forums.
Btw, after all Weekly 22.10.26 is running fine till now, will see what next releases fixes....
my rear display works fine

Reactions: Smadd
Status
Not open for further replies.