MIUI 13 22.3.23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The privacy indicator doesn't show for system apps. If you don't trust the system apps, may want to not use MIUI because system apps have high privileges and non-modifiable permissions anyway.
i never said i didnt trust system app
i only said it didnt go away the icon nothing else

Good morning, I currently have a Mi 11 Ultra, everything is fine. I just have some details and I would like to know if anyone else has the same thing:

-Since rom 22.3.2, when trying to share an image from facebook, the app closes as soon as I press the "Share Photo" button. I already tried deleting data and assigning permissions manually and even reinstalling the app and it's still the same.

-When I take a screenshot and try to send it, if I select the "Delete Before After Sharing" option, there is no way to send the screenshot, I select the app I want to send it to and nothing happens.
I have to take a screenshot again and uncheck the previous option so that it can be sent

anyone having the same problem?

Boot loop on Mi 10T Lite. (gauguin)
The phone turns on, after the MIUI logo appears the shutting-down circle spins, and the phone reboots in recovery mode.

I have the same problem. I have a mi10pro. I mentioned it in a previous post. There must be a problem with the screenshot editor. It won't let you share if you turn on delete or if you edit and add anything or change the size. It only lets you send if you save the image in the gallery and send it from there. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Good morning, I currently have a Mi 11 Ultra, everything is fine. I just have some details and I would like to know if anyone else has the same thing:

-Since rom 22.3.2, when trying to share an image from facebook, the app closes as soon as I press the "Share Photo" button. I already tried deleting data and assigning permissions manually and even reinstalling the app and it's still the same.

-When I take a screenshot and try to send it, if I select the "Delete Before After Sharing" option, there is no way to send the screenshot, I select the app I want to send it to and nothing happens.
I have to take a screenshot again and uncheck the previous option so that it can be sent

anyone having the same problem?

Boot loop on Mi 10T Lite. (gauguin)
The phone turns on, after the MIUI logo appears the shutting-down circle spins, and the phone reboots in recovery mode.
Yeah me too, I suggest you to flash back previous build as long as they fix it.

Hello, i am user of Picasso, my previous post was deleted by spam, I'm sorry if I have offended to administrators, I just wanted to know if this update had a serious error with the camera application as another user had reported, (#95), I don't know if it was just this user or it is confirmed . Thanks and sorry.

Last edited:
Posting log would say more than your words..
Are those files the right one?
Sorry I don't know how to find the exact segment

Attachments

• com.android.camera.log.1.txt
    2 MB · Views: 126
  • com.android.camera.log.txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
  • com.android.camera.log.8.txt
    2 MB · Views: 89
  • com.android.camera.log.7.txt
    2 MB · Views: 96
  • com.android.camera.log.6.txt
    2 MB · Views: 105
  • com.android.camera.log.5.txt
    2 MB · Views: 88
  • com.android.camera.log.4.txt
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • com.android.camera.log.3.txt
    2 MB · Views: 302
  • com.android.camera.log.2.txt
    2 MB · Views: 94

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-27-10-28-18-186_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-27-10-28-18-186_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2022-03-27-10-30-12-401_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-27-10-30-12-401_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 117
Hi all

I know that eu is based on Chinese ROM, but translated to different languages but why the THEME app is still in Chinese, the interface is in English and Chinese languages together but the search function works only with Chinese language for example when i try to search about wallpaper, theme or icon i must search with the Chinese language to get all results for the desired word i searched about

Is their any solution to fix this issue

THX IN ADVANCE

Hi all

I know that eu is based on Chinese ROM, but translated to different languages but why the THEME app is still in Chinese, the interface is in English and Chinese languages together but the search function works only with Chinese language for example when i try to search about wallpaper, theme or icon i must search with the Chinese language to get all results for the desired word i searched about

Is their any solution to fix this issue

THX IN ADVANCE
You may want to complain to Xiaomi that the Global Themes app lacks features and is outdated. No our problem. You don't have to like it, just accept it as a fact.

Instagram closes instantly while my brother who has the same device and the same version works correctly

another bug, below 40% battery, the background of the control menu becomes transparent, this is a bug also present on the EEA Official version of MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.