MIUI 13 22.7.13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you dev for all hardwork. since this is the last build for umi should i go to stable build? and how long will it take to receive a stable update?

Do i have to Download twrp again?
I did ist already 2 weeks ago.
Mi 11
My problem has been fixed as I changed another USB cable...If you has met the problem that you can not flash in the TWRP as per the instruction, please try another USB cable.
"I flashed TWRP at miui 12, but after fastboot install with miui 13, I found the TWRP was covered by origin one and I couldn't flash TWRP by fastboot.."

Last edited:
I've no idea what happened, I have flashed TWRP at MIUI 12, but when I fastboot update to MIUI 13, I found my TWRP was covered by an official chinese version and I can't flash in TWRP by fastboot. Please tell me how to solve this problem or someone may releass a fastboot version?

Anyone else have problem with turbo charging? How can I check it?

From my poco f3 via Tapatalk
Yes, I had. First time, it didn't work. Came back to last rom 22.7.7, then I reinstalled 22.7.13 and no more problems. But I felt my phone a little hot and apps a bit slow (when opening) with this last upgrade. POCO F3.

Last edited:
Yes, I had. First time, it doesn't work. Came back to last rom 22.7.7, then I reinstalled 22.7.13 and no more problems. But I felt my phone a little hot and apps a bit slow (when opening) with this last upgrade. POCO F3.
Can I roll back to 22.7.7 without any problem?

From my poco f3 via Tapatalk

I had the problem with Xiaomi Cloud Backup. Thanks to the Dev Team for fixing it in this weekly version.
Would like to confirm that I'm with Google account broken link as reported #93 on my Poco F3. Please, fix it in the next build,
I forgot to include this already reported issue a month ago in my latest Weekly Reports, but the "Google Account" link is still broken on Poco F3 with empty information - Report:

Settings \ Google \ Settings for Google apps \ Connected Apps \ <All apps & devices> AND <Apps with Google Sign In> AND <Google Fit apps & devices>

This feature worked perfectly for me on MIUI 13 Global by Xiaomi but never worked on MIUI 13 by EU builds.
Anyone else with this problem?

Please @gogocar62 @Rodrigo N. Leles @geoorg @minotavros if possible double check it.

Best Regards,
I had the problem with Xiaomi Cloud Backup. Thanks to the Dev Team for fixing it in this weekly version.
Would like to confirm that I'm with Google account broken link as reported above on my Poco F3. Please, fix it in the next build.

I forgot to include this already reported issue a month ago in my latest Weekly Reports, but the "Google Account" link is still broken on Poco F3 with empty information - Report:

Settings \ Google \ Settings for Google apps \ Connected Apps \ <All apps & devices> AND <Apps with Google Sign In> AND <Google Fit apps & devices>

This feature worked perfectly for me on MIUI 13 Global by Xiaomi but never worked on MIUI 13 by EU builds.
Anyone else with this problem?

Please @gogocar62 @Rodrigo N. Leles @geoorg @minotavros if possible double check it.
Best Regards,
Well, mine is working fine, I guess. But, I'm in 22.7.7.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-18-12-37-56-880_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-18-12-37-56-880_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Birraque
I came back to 22.7.7. Better battery, no turbo charge problems, no hot device or app lags. I don't know why, but it seems better for me. Poco f3.
I can CONFIRM that Poco F3 had increased approximately 3° Celsius temperature when working on day-by-day tasks in the Weekly 22.7.13. As consequence is also slower charging to save battery life when over 40° Celsius.

Did that, works fine on stable.

On weekly, notifications still don't get through since one update in April.
In nearly every update thread since then users ask if it has been fixed, but it still hasn't been, as another user here confirmed.
On this release I had the notification problem as well as no swiping back and problems loading web pages from Google.
The notification problem existed on previous release but not as the current one.
I did not have notification problem on latest June release ,- rolled back to 29.6.13 and all problems gone, including notification problem.
In my experience the notification problem was solved until the latest 2 releases

On this release I had the notification problem as well as no swiping back and problems loading web pages from Google.
The notification problem existed on previous release but not as the current one.
I did not have notification problem on latest June release ,- rolled back to 29.6.13 and all problems gone, including notification problem.
In my experience the notification problem was solved until the latest 2 releases
I am having problems with my Mi 11 Ultra streaming youtube and other content, as well as mirroring the smartphone to google chromecast or my LG TV.
Could it possibly have something to do with this?
After a forced update of my xiaomi cast app (com.milink.service) it worked.
However, after I restarted the device, it did not work anymore.
I have no idea what could be causing this.

Hello. How can I uninstall only camera update? I do not want to downgrade,
I just want uninstall the camera update And have back the camera app I had before updating. When I try to install the same app after the update I get an error message ! Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.