MIUI 13 22.7.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of illiterate people here nowadays... From OP:
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
bruh. i tried to delete those with adb and the name of it was starting with android instead of miui. (example: gallery app is com.miui.gallery but phone app name is com.android.contacts)

bruh. i tried to delete those with adb and the name of it was starting with android instead of miui. (example: gallery app is com.miui.gallery but phone app name is com.android.contacts)
What does that have to do with our ROM? Delete anything you want, quietly, and at your own responsibility.

I tried to compare 22.6.22 and 22.7.7.
I've confirmed that on the 22.7.7, Audio HAL is repeatedly died and restarted (SoundTriggerHw2Enforce} . also I've found SoundTriggerModule error, AudioFlinger could not create track error, AudioSystem-JNI error, ScreenElementRoot null error and this phone supposed to not have MAXX audio feature but got msg on the log.

o_O

Mi Note 10 still has issues with lock screen notifications. They are completely invisible. Also can't access side screens with quick shortcuts and camera. How did xiaomi manage to break such simple thing. Just infuriating

Reactions: Cloudvdr
How do I clear the battery app cache? Thanks

Icône de validation par la communauté

What does that have to do with our ROM? Delete anything you want, quietly, and at your own responsibility.
well it turns out i cant actually delete it even if i delete it google phone wont gonna work properly for some reason. (i tried to delete it, completely disabled the app but then google phone didnt work) on normal miui there is no android phone app. miui uses google phone app but why xiaomi.eu doesn't uses it?

Reactions: Huaywrise
well it turns out i cant actually delete it even if i delete it google phone wont gonna work properly for some reason. (i tried to delete it, completely disabled the app but then google phone didnt work) on normal miui there is no android phone app. miui uses google phone app but why xiaomi.eu doesn't uses it?
Because we are The Pure MIUI Project, not The Hybrid MIUI/Google Project.
That's how it has always been, and always will remain.

I feel like i'm missing something. I am trying to flash Mi 11 Ultra (Star) with recovery image but I am unable to browse the internal storage with in TWRP. All the folders are "empty". How do I get the ROM to a location with in the local storage so that I can see it with TWRP to flash? Previously it was a simple boot to fastboot mode and run the batch file.

I feel like i'm missing something. I am trying to flash Mi 11 Ultra (Star) with recovery image but I am unable to browse the internal storage with in TWRP. All the folders are "empty". How do I get the ROM to a location with in the local storage so that I can see it with TWRP to flash? Previously it was a simple boot to fastboot mode and run the batch file.
do you use the correct twrp try to mount partition in twrp and it should ask for pin

I was wondering if someone could explain why weekly updates are ending for some phones. I did some search but all I found was like EOL which
I do not think is my case like many others. Thanks to all the devs and hard work they have done. I will enjoy the stables releases from now on.

I still have the lockscreen notifications issue in my Mi Note 10 (tucana)
It doesnt appear and the clock changes
I dont use themes

Hi @Igor Eisberg

Since I switched from Stable MIUI by Xiaomi to Weekly by EU in April I can no longer use the "Cloud Backup" app. - Report
I know that MIUI.eu has all the original Xiaomi files and I´m very happy to use it but somewhere the feature is crashing for me and also for other users randomly. Please MIUI.eu's Dev Team double check this issue.

Note: Previous answer

Thanks in advance, regards

Attachments

• IMG_20220710_114927.jpg
    IMG_20220710_114927.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_2022-07-10-11-47-08-330_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-10-11-47-08-330_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: h464r
Because we are The Pure MIUI Project, not The Hybrid MIUI/Google Project.
That's how it has always been, and always will remain.
i understand that. where can i report bugs? or should i report bugs in here for this version of the rom?

After this latest weekly I cannot connect to my home WiFi access point on my Mi 11 Ultra, connecting directly to the router is fine but connecting to the AP fails everytime, anyone else have a similar issue?
I have no problems with the hotspot. mi11ultra

I had also because the data is encrypted. I have installed twrp here at this link https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197182955

Then I connected the laptop and copied the update to the phone. Then ran the update from twrp

Mi 11 Ultra

!!! HELP ME PLEASE :( !!!

Sorry for the long post ahead, but please help me... :(

My device is Poco F2 Pro... I was from the weekly build 22.5.25 (fastboot)... Two days ago (July8th), I decided to update my ROM to the latest build that is still in the fastboot way of flashing (22.6.15). Everything went well and worked fine... Until last night (July10th), my phone suddenly froze and became unresponsive. So my initial reaction was to force reboot it by holding Power + the two Volume buttons... Phone restarted, but now without signal on both of my 2 SIMs... I tried to normally reboot again the phone, but there is still no signal on both of my SIMs. The logo/icon at top is just a sim card with an X inside... (used to be signal bars with X if the sims are detected, but no signal)... And every time I go to the Settings > SIM cards & mobile networks, things are just greyed-out, and when you try to do things, it would just freeze and show Android Phone services aren't responding, or com.android.phone not working...

Having this problem, I thought that flashing another upgrade (22.7.6/7) would fix it. And so, coming from 6.15, I flashed the latest working TWRP (since 22.7/6.7 is via Recovery), and the ROM booted up just fine... But still, my SIMs are still not detected... Tried these SIMs on other phones, and they are both working just fine...

Tried to do other flashes like downgrades, Original Fastboot Firmware via MiFlash, different weekly builds, etc., - everything boots up perfectly, but still, my SIMs are NOT detected...

I searched for answers over the net, and results seem to point out things about IMEI... I checked via *#06# and the CIT (via tapping Kernel version) and found out that my phone indeed lost both IMEI's... Tried searching for answers again and stumbled upon things like "fastboot erase modemst1" "fastboot erase modemst2" - which didn't really work since the CMD just replies that things are write-protected.

I went back here and read about issues concerning Signals. Some pointed out going back to 22.6.22 build, and having their issues fixed... So now, I went back to the said build, but still, my SIMs are NOT detected. :(

Is there anything else I can do to make things work again? Please help me... :(

Thank you in advance...

do you use the correct twrp try to mount partition in twrp and it should ask for pin
Ya, I'm using twrp for 'star', latest release. I can see all the root folders but as I browse them, they are all essentially empty. It's as though I don't have permissions to the internal storage to see or make changes most everything. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.