HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I solved the problem with the active account in the wallet with a hint of igor from an older post:
Then try the following:
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow

Thanks again Master !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Updated my Ishtar (13 Ultra), and the brightness slider issue and shutter sound toggle issues are gone. Google Wallet isn't still working after installing the APK mentioned in the first page of this thread, and even after clearing Google Wallet, Dalvik caches, nor after reinstalling the app. I also tried to SMS permission thing mentioned in #54, but it was already allowed.

At this point, I'm not all that bothered with Google Wallet issue.

Reactions: kira19
In privacy options there is a Chinese word
Nuwa 13Pro

Attachments

• 1000000055.jpg
    1000000055.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 659
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this is a trivial question, but why do different file-sharing sites have different firmware sizes?
androidfilehost: xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_OS1.0.23.11.27.DEV_os1-14.zip (5.7GB)
sourceforge: xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_OS1.0.23.11.27.DEV_os1-14.zip (6.1 GB)

Hey guys I solved the problem with the active account in the wallet with a hint of igor from an older post:
Then try the following:
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow

Thanks again Master !
This actually works. Now Google Wallet installed from the Play Store works. Just a heads up for others who is not aware that you can also access gpay thru the Control Center without installing the app. The one giving error the when you install the app from the Play Store. But the above solution solves that problem. But of course togetherwith the APK in the 1st Post. My device is Mondrian, no magisk, no twrp. Dirty flashed from .19. Have not encountered any issues yet. Thanks again to the developers for the hard work.

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_050852.jpg
    IMG_20231202_050852.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2023-12-02-04-59-18-705_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-04-59-18-705_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: Eclipse1991
Where exactly is that setting in the app ?
Just do this

Easier and no need for extra apps

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Can someone fix zygisk disable issue? How can I fix it?
When you disable every single module that depends on Zygisk, Zygisk works in Magisk.
When you activate a module that depends on Zygisk, Zygisk is not active in Magisk. I tested this the last hour.

The play integrity fix module is not important for me. But when I can manage to become lsposed zygisk to work, that will be great.

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk
bcbefaf3cb0249036596611de5c5c259.jpg
22c344036fe8cb2732f67268858a3fd4.jpg

Last edited:
Installation done on mi13 but still the glitch of the gallery closing and that of changing the wallpaper on the lock screen!
And no sound notification with Google message!
On the other hand, are the command lines with adb to be done one part or all at the same time?
Thank you all

Thanks to Devs. Just installed (nuwa) using TRWP. Cleaned dalvik and cache before reboot. Everything so far also G wallet is working, except the issues I've mentioned before regarding customizing lock screen (detecting layers stuck) and not able to activate messages/calls for Xiaomi cloud backup.

Although not a big issue for me, just mentioning. Appreciating the good work ☺️

Installation done on mi13 but still the glitch of the gallery closing and that of changing the wallpaper on the lock screen!
And no sound notification with Google message!
On the other hand, are the command lines with adb to be done one part or all at the same time?
Thank you all
one after the other

Hi2 All
Poco F5 Pro - Mondarian - Magisk 26.4 not working ...
I Dont have TWRP ...
Magisk not working after install via boot.img e flashing via "fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched-???????.img"
Phone not working after this ... only way to solve is dirty flash again ...
Update ...
Magisk 26.4 not working ...
Magisk 26.1 working Ok ... zygdisk - root - all ....

1 - PATCH boot.img
2 - fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched-???????.img

Is it no longer possible to root with version 23.11.27? When I patch the init_boot with Magisk the smartphone no longer starts. By the way, it's a Xiaomi 13 Pro.
Greetings George

firmware 11/23/27 nuwva everything works fine. There are some nuances: in the main menu not all items are in Russian, security is not checked 100% due to the pop-up item update 11/23/27 is available, this problem was solved by eliminating this item and the device is again not certified in the play market, although the previous update was certified. Well, so far everything is in order in the astolny. thanks to the developers for their great work!

The solution with sms wasn't working for me. In the apps I saw a 'play integrity bypass' app. Uninstalled and now google Services works like a charm

Those who has no working Gpay on this ROM version, install this apk manually
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...eu-app/XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.01.apk/download
This app allowed me to successully register my debit card (Lloyds) with Wallet. But I still cannot use my Lloyds bank app. I cleared all data and tried to log in - but still unsuccessful. I then uninstalled the app, cleaned memory, reinstalled it, and it still will not allow me to log on. This is the app that would previously not let me use the biometric logon - it always had to be with a password. But now it has not worked at all on HyperOS.
All other secure apps are (so far) allowing logging in with biometrics.

Edit: to confirm - nuwa - no Magisk, and I deleted the TWRP folder after backing up.

Last edited:
Good morning.
Thanks for this new update.
My model is Nuwa.
Everything seems to work correctly.
Installation via Twrp with wipe dalvik art cache and cache.
I just notice that now the play store appears uncertified. I understand that this is due to the new solution that our wonderful programmers have applied to solve this current war with Google.
Regarding the wallet, I had to install the attached apk so that it wouldn't give me the error when starting it. Currently, after installing the APK, the wallet error no longer appears. Then I'll try to pay. This is the result that appears in the play integrity verification after installing the APK. Thanks to the programmers for their great work again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-02-12-15-41-026_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-12-15-41-026_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 121
Have to sign up to comnent this
Thanks team alot, everything works perfectly in shennong.
First, some Gpay issue but now it's working fine after set SMS permission for Google Play services

Thanks again for this perfectly rom for me. I very appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.