HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it no longer possible to root with version 23.11.27? When I patch the init_boot with Magisk the smartphone no longer starts. By the way, it's a Xiaomi 13 Pro.
Greetings George
Solved withe magisk 26.1
Magisk 26.3 and 26.4 not working for me ...
1 - PATCH boot.img
2 - fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched-???????.img

Update ...
Magisk 26.4 not working ...
Magisk 26.1 working Ok ... zygdisk - root - all ....

1 - PATCH boot.img
2 - fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched-???????.img

Still doesnt working zygisk when modules enabled in Magisk 26.1

Can your LSPosed / Shamiko / Safetynexfix work?

Still doesnt working zygisk when modules enabled in Magisk 26.1

Can your LSPosed / Shamiko / Safetynexfix work?
Hi ...
Shamiko works for me ...
The shamiko v0.7.3 version is working ok
The version v0.7.4(188) dont work for me ...

fastboot flash boot_a does not work on Nuwa. Magisk doesn't show root. Until now you had to patch and flash the Init_boot. But the Nuwa no longer starts.

I've set up the system fresh with a wipe, but unfortunately, I still have the white boxes instead of the notification icons.

Xiaomi 14.

fastboot flash boot_a does not work on Nuwa. Magisk doesn't show root. Until now you had to patch and flash the Init_boot. But the Nuwa no longer starts.
My Nuwa starts with Magisk flashed. I also have root.
I patched the init_boot from the extracted zip file from the weekly Firmware and flashed it via twrp and it works

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk
a66435d85951d847c1a00a8d8d7e1777.jpg

0ba2bc3df7d7129a90d49705e9076016.jpg
ec1ce26476137faa7ad59efd838c9367.jpg

Last edited:
I've set up the system fresh with a wipe, but unfortunately, I still have the white boxes instead of the notification icons.

Xiaomi 14.
Does the fix for setting the Notification style to Android not work?

Fuxi here. Sometimes app drawer crashes. Other things work like charm (including Gpay). Thanks devs!

Hey, everybody. I have made the transition from MIUI and want to do some reporting.
My phone: mi 13 pro (nuwa)
Previous firmware: MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.23.9.18.DEV + twrp + root (recovery)
Current firmware: HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0..23.11.27.DEV (fastboot update) + twrp + root (init_boot, Magisk 26.4 stable)

What I have immediately after flashing:
Gallery
: Automatically closes when you open a photo. Exactly the photo. Video opens without any problems. And if you open a photo through the gallery from a third-party app, the photo can be viewed without any problems. Clearing the cache didn't help.
Google Play: Applications are installed and updated. No problems detected.
Account xiaomi
: Session ended, re-enter password. No problems detected.
Wifi: No problems detected.
Google services: No problems detected
Cellular communication: No problems detected.
Themes:
The app doesn't close, but I don't use themes. No problems detected.
Magisk
: root works. Zygisk, it is indicated that it works (Zygisk: yes), but I don't have the modules and I haven't checked the real work. No problems detected.
Google Pay:
I don't use it, I can't test it.

[ KNOWN OFFICIAL ISSUES ]
Display: Refresh rate is set to 60Hz when the screen is turned on by Clock app (alarm or timer), if automatic refresh rate is off or unsupported.
Files: Date and size for files and folders are sometimes shown as "nullnull".
Super wallpapers: Day/night modes may not correspond to sunrise/sunset times. [Super wallpapers are not modified by Xiaomi.eu]
Display: No problems detected, or did incorrect tests.
Files: No problems detected, or did incorrect tests.
Super wallpapers: Haven't tested it, don't use live wallpapers.

UPD:
Gallery
: After doing adb commands and several reloads, the gallery still closes (but no errors) when viewing photos. And if you swipe quickly, everything is fine, but when you stop on any photo, the gallery will close within 1-4 seconds. And sometimes it won't close. But I don't understand what it depends on.

UPD 2:
Gallery
: This solution seems to have helped me get rid of the problem (completed all the items). No problems detected.

Current Status: no major problems were found

Overall impressions of HyperOS:
- The translation is incomplete, but I think that's okay and it will be fixed in the future.
- The new control center style has become even more horrible. I have nothing against those people who like it, but even since miui it was not convenient for me, but I had to use it as the old version had some bugs. Now I will try to use the old style again.
- Smoothness seems to have gotten a little worse, I see some twitching more often, but this is also still worth exploring better. Most likely this will also be fixed in future updates.
- Sometimes it feels like fingerprint unlock is triggered before you've even actually touched the screen. Maybe it works instantly.

Put likes to whoever found this post useful and ask what else to check out. I will update this post whenever possible

Last edited:
Hey, everybody. I have made the transition from MIUI and want to do some reporting.
My phone: mi 13 pro (nuwa)
Previous firmware: MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.23.9.18.DEV + twrp + root (recovery)
Current firmware: HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0..23.11.27.DEV (fastboot update) + twrp + root (init_boot, Magisk 26.4 stable)

What I have immediately after flashing:
Gallery
: Automatically closes when you open a photo. Exactly the photo. Video opens without any problems. And if you open a photo through the gallery from a third-party app, the photo can be viewed without any problems. Clearing the cache didn't help.
Google Play: Applications are installed and updated. No problems detected.
Account xiaomi
: Session ended, re-enter password. No problems detected.
Wifi: No problems detected.
Google services: No problems detected
Cellular communication: No problems detected.
Themes:
The app doesn't close, but I don't use themes. No problems detected.
Magisk
: root works. Zygisk, it is indicated that it works (Zygisk: yes), but I don't have the modules and I haven't checked the real work. No problems detected.
Google Pay:
I don't use it, I can't test it.

[ KNOWN OFFICIAL ISSUES ]

Display: No problems detected, or did incorrect tests.
Files: No problems detected, or did incorrect tests.
Super wallpapers: Haven't tested it, don't use live wallpapers.

Put likes to whoever found this post useful and ask what else to check out. I will update this post whenever possible
Gallery works for me
Files: shows correct date and time for files

1000000657.jpg

23.11.19 play protect certification is "device is certified" after update to .27 device is not certified

My device (Xiaomi 14) randomly restarts every few minutes, but not completely. I see the Xiaomi HyperOS bootscreen and then I'm back on my lock screen.
I've set it up fresh with a wipe several times now. I haven't been able to find anything related to this in the thread so far, am I the only one?

My device (Xiaomi 14) randomly restarts every few minutes, but not completely. I see the Xiaomi HyperOS bootscreen and then I'm back on my lock screen.
I've set it up fresh with a wipe several times now. I haven't been able to find anything related to this in the thread so far, am I the only one?
Are you sure you downloaded the firmware for your device?

Status
Not open for further replies.