HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My device (Xiaomi 14) randomly restarts every few minutes, but not completely. I see the Xiaomi HyperOS bootscreen and then I'm back on my lock screen.
I've set it up fresh with a wipe several times now. I haven't been able to find anything related to this in the thread so far, am I the only one?
same on SHENNOG, this soft reboot happens while selecting boot.img in Magisk for patching or using Brave, and launching google wallet.
Unfortunetly i cannot provide log atm.

WRT Magisk, 26.1/3/4 eneded with black screen after flashing thru TWRP. had flash older EU build to make the device boot.

Last edited:
Camera has glitch when create short film..
Hope this helps for your information

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-02-16-02-24-065_com.android.camera-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-16-02-24-065_com.android.camera-edit.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_2023-12-02-16-02-59-910_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-16-02-59-910_com.android.camera.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG-20231202-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20231202-WA0012.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 105
I got the miui report sending window for the gallery once. Who is this report going to go to? Or maybe I can upload it here for the developers to check what's wrong?

Good little feedback on mi13
Even after enabling the command lines the gallery apk still closes by itself!!
Same for the lock screen!!

My device (Xiaomi 14) randomly restarts every few minutes, but not completely. I see the Xiaomi HyperOS bootscreen and then I'm back on my lock screen.
I've set it up fresh with a wipe several times now. I haven't been able to find anything related to this in the thread so far, am I the only one?
make a logcat

Poco F5 pro. I had the 23.11.8... Only that ROM without problems. I tried the current beta 4x, 4 ways. Almost everything is fine. I was unable without root for the security check to reach 100%. Clearing all data doesn't help. I wish good luck to whoever has more expertise and more patience. I'm back to official miui 14. I am patiently waiting for the stable HyperOS.

Hello, I am a Chinese user. I found that whether it is MIUI CN or MIUI EU, there are problems with battery optimization. MIUI CN will add certain Chinese apps to the battery optimization whitelist. When I set it to the optimized state, its status will always be automatically restored. MIUI Global will only be restored after restarting the phone.

Reactions: swinger66
Sorry if this is a trivial question, but why do different file-sharing sites have different firmware sizes?
androidfilehost: xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_OS1.0.23.11.27.DEV_os1-14.zip (5.7GB)
sourceforge: xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_OS1.0.23.11.27.DEV_os1-14.zip (6.1 GB)

they are the same files. just read different from each site

Code:
adb shell
pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
pm compile -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex com.google.android.gms
exit
This fixed all my apps that were not opening except from 1.

remote.control.tv.universal.forall.roku

Even uninstall and re-install didn't help. Any idea why this is happening?

Did you try this?
Linux:
Code:
./adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 21591 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery
        at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.clearApplicationUserData(Unknown Source:549)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runClear(Unknown Source:117)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1135)
        at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
        at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
        at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
        at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)

Linux:
Code:
./adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 21591 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery
        at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.clearApplicationUserData(Unknown Source:549)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runClear(Unknown Source:117)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1135)
        at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
        at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
        at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
        at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
        at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
        at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)
Did you follow step 4 completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.