HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't confirm. After doing adb commands and several reloads, the gallery still closes (but no errors) when viewing photos. And if you swipe quickly, everything is fine, but when you stop on any photo, the gallery will close within 1-4 seconds.
Yep, you have right

I have same problem with phone not working after update as I had with 23.11.19

So with this rom I got one of this on ISHTAR:
- stuck after hyperos logo on wallpaper and no responding, no icons, no status bar, nothing. Only thing working is power menu after long press.
- reboot after hyperos logo and after second boot black screen after hyperos logo. Only thing working is power menu after long press.
- after hyperos logo flashing between wallpaper and no image on screen, no responding to anything. Only working reboot after long press power button.

Any idea what to do, except clean data?

Logcat:

After share the log from data/adb/lspd/log with the developer of LSPosed, this what they said about KSU+ZygiskNext but the reason LSPosed not working : Currently, LSPlant doesn't support the version of ART on the mainline, please switch back to the Android 14 branch of ART.

If you got LSPosed needs as me, don't update to this build, I may switch to another ROM for using the LSPosed before EU developer think a way to solve this..

Reactions: kevinbad2010
Thanks! This version fixes most of the issues from the previous one on my Xiaomi 13.
Installed the apk for gpay fix and still the same but nothing new here so it's fine.

Attachments

• 1000033799.jpg
    1000033799.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 1000033797.jpg
    1000033797.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 315
NUWA works everything well on this rom version (via fastboot). needed install apk (in 1st post) for fix GPAY. now, GPAY working. I dont install KSU yet

Hello everyone.

Fuxi . 27

I tried zygisk next with magisk delta and... it's working fine. On delta magisk 26401.

So, need to turn off zygisk in magisk, then install package zygisk next , then reboot

Update:
Don't install lposed. Phone will not working. Can't boot OS.

Last edited:
Sir, after cleaning all the things that with possibly, Zygisk back to normal and work with KSU, the only one thing not working is LSPosed, told by Shell crashed, is it there any possible way to fix it?
I have same problem in xiaomi 13, zygisk worked after remove all moudles, but LSPosed not working, keeping stop. any solution?

Hello, I have a question.
I have been using Xiaomi.eu on my Xiaomi 13 ultra for month now and I am on the 14.0.20.0.TMACNXM version of Xiaomi.eu.

I wanted to know, could I install the HyperOS Beta using twrp ?
And when HyperOs stable will be released, will it be available to download through the updated app ? Should I wait the stable release ?

Thank you very much for the update. In Shennong the Gpay payment continues to fail in the latest weekly ROM. I thought it was fixed.

Sorry if this is a trivial question, but why do different file-sharing sites have different firmware sizes?
androidfilehost: xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_OS1.0.23.11.27.DEV_os1-14.zip (5.7GB)
sourceforge: xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_OS1.0.23.11.27.DEV_os1-14.zip (6.1 GB)
Different unit. AFH actually shows sizes in GiB (gibibytes, used on Windows) while SF shows GB (gigabytes, used on Unix-like systems).
In bytes, the sizes are identical.

Reactions: maksam07 and NEON69
Status
Not open for further replies.