MIUI 14 23.5.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something happened with "ok google" it can't recognize voice, don't prompt google lens. When i put request via keyboard virtual assistant doesn't pronounce confirmation of command. (mi 11 ultra compared to previous version)

Guys, please tell me how do I update the ROM weekly 14.0.23.5.22 so that the magisk settings do not fly off? Updating via TWRP, but then you have to restart the automatic installation in magisk to make everything work

Last edited:
Probably not. It looks like "weekly" ROMs are currently only released for devices with Snapdragon 8**** chipsets.

Reactions: Blade_
Diting. Display got INCREDIBLY dim. I am several updates behind and just updated to this one.
100% brightness looks like what it was when I was using at around 50%. When I reboot the phone and it asks for the unlock pattern, I can barely see the display because it's set at 50%.

When I turn the display off, I can barely see the "correct" brightness flash for a moment. It's like there's a dark filter over the display.

Diting. Display got INCREDIBLY dim. I am several updates behind and just updated to this one.
100% brightness looks like what it was when I was using at around 50%. When I reboot the phone and it asks for the unlock pattern, I can barely see the display because it's set at 50%.

When I turn the display off, I can barely see the "correct" brightness flash for a moment. It's like there's a dark filter over the display.
If you're using Dark mode...

Reactions: GTMoraes
Running smoothly on 13u, thank you!

Sent from my 2304FPN6DC using Tapatalk
is voice typing working well on the weekly ROM? I'm using the stable build 14.0.15.0 and voice typing is not responding.

>> Issue resolved. By doing a voice search in the youtube app, it popup a prompt asking for microphone permission. Once permission granted, the GBoard keyboard with voice typing work right after.

Last edited:
Reactions: balagamer
I noticed that from my file manager I can not send a file via WhatsApp, Bluetooth.... When I click send and choose maybe Bluetooth, it just disappears. What's the cause

Hello there are any why I can remove this new keyboard space minimizer?
Screenshot_2023-05-31-21-15-14-025_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Good afternoon, The google keyboard is different in the xioami.eu rom compared to the global rom. This is the difference, the height

Captura de pantalla 2023-06-01 214929.jpg

Is it a bug in the xiaomi.eu rom? Or has it always been like this? The keyboard is much more comfortable with that additional height of the global rom

It's not a bug. Why do you think a wide gap is better?
Exactly opposite. The keyboard can be hidden with a gesture (swipe), so the large bottom space is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcorrea1
Well I guess it's a matter of taste. For me, picking up the phone to type is more comfortable with the taller keyboard. Something similar happens with the fingerprint sensor that is very low, although that cannot be fixed. In this case, that additional height is perfect for ergonomics.

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
Well I guess it's a matter of taste. For me, picking up the phone to type is more comfortable with the taller keyboard. Something similar happens with the fingerprint sensor that is very low, although that cannot be fixed. In this case, that additional height is perfect for ergonomics.
You can increase the size of the keyboard if so.

Android system has been highest battery drain for me for months now...
There was not from update drain. There was mail in chrome and seems to block deep sleep. Battery say Android... But now is really better.
I think the drains often from apks than from update.

There was not from update drain. There was mail in chrome and seems to block deep sleep. Battery say Android... But now is really better.
I think the drains often from apks than from update.
Thing is it was fine one update and then really bad afterwards. My app usage hasn't changed nor got any new apps. Few others finding the same

Status
Not open for further replies.