HyperOS 1.0 24.3.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on latest stable build of Xiaomi eu, so I need to format to install hyperos weekly? Or just run the update batch file? I'm on Ingres

I am on latest stable build of Xiaomi eu, so I need to format to install hyperos weekly? Or just run the update batch file? I'm on Ingres
You are asked to research questions as many are repeated. For instance, a simple search for your question brings up many results.
The answer is that normally you would not need to format, but it is always worth while doing a backup just in case.

Please update Xiaomi hêalth application to mi fitnëss (global one) because I can't use the widgets on home screen ! Or simply remove it from rom let us install it !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-11-04-56-02-677_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-11-04-56-02-677_com.miui.home.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 72
Do a 'long press' on the Weather app, and go into (i) App info. Check that the settings are as you want them. You could also make adjustments to minimise power consumption (eg. Battery saver).

Also, have a look at my post here, and select what you think may help with the Weather consumption.
(Hint: Try and use smaller graphics)
Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
I already did what you mention, but the weather still held awake my device for the longest period.
Maybe an update of the app will corect this issue?
Thanks

Please update Xiaomi hêalth application to mi fitnëss (global one) because I can't use the widgets on home screen ! Or simply remove it from rom let us install it !
I do not see any problem. Install Mi Fitness from GPlay and place the widget.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-11-07-36-09-924_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-11-07-36-09-924_com.miui.home.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 65
I do not see any problem. Install Mi Fitnéss from GPlay and place the widget.
Well it doesn't works for me bro is there any fix ?? Especially I can't put the step counter widget because it forces me to use the héalth one so I can't see my steps from mi fitnëss ( in mi fitnëss I have wearable device, Xiaomi hêalth only records the phone's activity)

This is probably irrelevant but try:

I guess I don't understand you now. Can't install Mi fitness from GPlay?
If you can install it, use the Mi Fitness widget.

It's incredible how I can't make a simple payment with an application (SumUp) with my Mondrian and my wife with her €180 realme had to do it for me. I also tried with my old Redmi note 10S with original Rom but I wasn't able to pay either.

I can no longer charge my phone and it is invalid why I can no longer see the match channels with the pirated application. I hope the next update fixes the problems. Mondrian

Hello, yes, i Need help because on the other hyperos beta versions, some things were translated, on these latest 3/4 relased beta hyperos they return to be in english, so, at this point, i really want to help with translation

Status
Not open for further replies.