HyperOS 1.0 24.4.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Publisher, I just tried to install shennong 24.4.16 , first time install. The program finished but my 14pro is stuck at FASTBOOT page. Cant really quit or reboot the phone. How can I fix this ?
It's a xiaomi 14 pro, chinese rom, BL unlocked.

Fuxi, I'm noticing increased battery consumption, where it wasn't present in EEA HyperOS, also clean install.

Dear Publisher, I just tried to install shennong 24.4.16 , first time install. The program finished but my 14pro is stuck at FASTBOOT page. Cant really quit or reboot the phone. How can I fix this ?
It's a xiaomi 14 pro, chinese rom, BL unlocked.
Download the Chinese firmware on MIUI.rom for example HyperOS 1.0.14.0, unzip, copy 3 files from the firmware to the root folder of this firmware Xiaomi.eu (they are in xiaomi.eu_shennong_OS1.0.24.4.16.DEV_14\bin\windows), click clean install. After everything becomes normal, sew it again Xiaomi.eu , and I recommend putting it 2-3 weeks ago, there are no problems with autonomy.

Reactions: Tharkash
On my cupid, i wonder to know why updater app and other apps are still in english and aren't translated like firsts edition of hyperos.
For other things, seems to be ok

Fuxi, can't disable "Pause app activity if unused", always goes black to Enabled after I close the app settings.

Dear Xiaomi.eu programmers. A query/option, if possible, for future versions of the rom. After researching, I realized that the interconnectivity option only works if both devices (for example, tablet and phone) are running a rom with a "similar" base, that is, as on the phone you have the EU rom based on China rom only. It is possible to connect with the tablet if it is in China rom, tablets in global rom there is no way to connect it. Would it be possible as an improvement to try to make this option compatible to connect with tablets that have a global rom? I don't know if extracting and installing the APKs from the global rom would be enough. I have tried updating them and since they are system apps it won't let me. I don't know if this could be solved. What I am totally clear about is that as it is today or your tablet is a Chinese-based ROM, it is absolutely worthless.
Thanks for yout time

I got a very weird problem that some apps will sometimes not update their display when access through the overview menu. The content will still scroll but won't update until I go to the overview and access them again. The app is fine on other phone.

Houji Global

Video below
1000028744.gif

It's like that for everyone, he eats the battery like crazy. Xiaomi 14
Same here in Xiaomi 14 Global, it is really worring how fast the battery drains now for no apparent reason. I hope this is fixed in the next update or someone finds the reason at least.

Same here in Xiaomi 14 Global, it is really worring how fast the battery drains now for no apparent reason. I hope this is fixed in the next update or someone finds the reason at least.
Yes, will be fixed with 14.4.22.
System
Fixing the issue that the phone consumes more power when it is in standby mode

Supported devices: Xiaomi 14, Xiaomi 14 Pro

Reactions: Iain_B
Download the Chinese firmware on MIUI.rom for example HyperOS 1.0.14.0, unzip, copy 3 files from the firmware to the root folder of this firmware Xiaomi.eu (they are in xiaomi.eu_shennong_OS1.0.24.4.16.DEV_14\bin\windows), click clean install. After everything becomes normal, sew it again Xiaomi.eu , and I recommend putting it 2-3 weeks ago, there are no problems with autonomy.
you can extract your logo img and share me please

go to recovery mode , mount all system.cust.vendor,etc
later open terminal in recovery (twrp or fox)
write :
dd if=/dev/block/by-name/logo of=/sdcard/logo.img

Status
Not open for further replies.