HyperOS 1.0 24.6.24/29

Hello @Igor Eisberg . Just asking. You said in the previous version that the "Combos" feature was unlocked for the next version. But instead, the "on-screen comments" feature was added. So will the 'combos' function be added?

Hello @Igor Eisberg . Just asking. You said in the previous version that the "Combos" feature was unlocked for the next version. But instead, the "on-screen comments" feature was added. So will the 'combos' function be added?

The Combos feature is only available in landscape orientation.

Reactions: PervizMikail
Some minor issues which continue to appear:
- some notification sounds are changed;
- sometimes Battery saver is reset to balanced.
The above maybe due to certain sections being reset during the upgrade.

- a mixture of the non-standard date format (mm/dd) instead of the correct dd/mm (UK) format;
- Detect gaze only seems to work when using a text reader - not even when looking at pictures (Gallery);
- Moon super wallpaper still not working when using Battery saver.

CUPID Xiaomi 12 - very smooth update, no issues, device is quite cold after update. I can say even smoother than the previous one (24.6.17)
GooPay works fine
Thanks a lot :emoji_pray:

There's something very odd with SourceForge. I tried downloading other things from SourceForge and speed was good, 20MB/s+ but when downloading EU Rom, no matter which mirror, VPN, download manager, it either won't download or gives me 10kb/s

The current version of unicorn is having intermittent problems when plugged in to charge but the phone cable itself is not damaged.

There's something very odd with SourceForge. I tried downloading other things from SourceForge and speed was good, 20MB/s+ but when downloading EU Rom, no matter which mirror, VPN, download manager, it either won't download or gives me 10kb/s
Does the title of this forum say "SourceForge Support"?
We are not controlling SourceForge. If it's slow then it means the file isn't available on all mirrors yet, so try again later.
These off-topic rants are out of control. The next one to complain about download speeds gets banned.

We are not controlling SourceForge. If it's slow then it means the file isn't available on all mirrors yet, so try again later.
These off-topic rants are out of control. The next one to complain about download speeds gets banned.
I would like to tell if it works on Houji. I let you know if download is possible again from any source. So far no success, which is probably something interesting for others as well since it is quite unusual and different to what I have experienced so far with any of the updates. Let's wait and see.

Updated on nuwa, everything works fine but the device is getting really hot and therefore, the battery drain is higher than usual. Is that a known issue on nuwa or other devices? Anyway, thanks for keeping this project alive!

Come on guys.... Like Igor said...
Stop complaining about given circumstances.
All of you have a running ROM from past weeks.
So no need to push and complain about given facts.
Yes, I downloaded both versions of this week 26.+29.06.24 (for my Mi 14 Pro only) and it took more than 6h each

But instead of complaining....
How about being grateful and thank those incredible guys doing their hard work for all of us week by week without any payments....
Or even thankfulness...

So first of all we maybe should start our messages in a respectful tone to those Devs making all of our lives so much better with this ROM.

Second, I'm willing to help.
I'm uploading both versions of the newest ROM on Google Drive.
And with permission of Igor and the other Devs and Forum Mods I would share them here...

So anyone who is willing to trust my download alternative could get a work around for the slow speed issues we all suffering from.

So I ask Igor and the other Devs for permission to share my Google Drive links here.

And thank you very much for your hard efforts you deliver on this ROM every single week....

I hope my post will help to keep the tone in this great forum friendly and thankfully for any support.
In the end we all need some help on problems sometimes.
And please remember...
Demanding is not a valid way to ask for help.

As Igor gave is okay you will find the Google Drive Links below...

Last edited:
What does this version fix? I installed 24.6.24 and don't see any issue.
I don't know why there was a repacked version.
But I absolutely trust in the Devs that they won't do double the work without a good reason.
Yes, we all love to read changelogs that tells us of new wondrous things we can now do after the update.
But in general I'm just grateful that the Devs keep up their great work to provide updates so fast.

Reactions: Gibraine
Yes, I downloaded both versions of this week 26.+29.06.24 and it took more than 6h each.‍♂️

How about being grateful and thank those incredible guys doing their hard work for all of us week by week without any payments....
Or even thankfulness...

So first of all we maybe should start our messages in a respectful tone to those Devs making all of our lives so much better with this ROM.

And with permission of Igor and the other Devs and Forum Mods I would share them here...

So anyone who is willing to trust my download alternative could get a work around for the slow speed issues we all suffering from.

So I ask Igor and the other Devs for permission to share my Google Drive links here.

And thank you very much for your hard efforts you deliver on this ROM every single week....

I hope my post will help to keep the tone in this great forum friendly and thankfully for any support.
And please remember...
Absolutely agreed. My post was not meant as a complain, just an information that download takes longer than expected. The DEV's work is very much appropriated. And last week's rom works perfectly.

Reactions: Sithlord512589
Yes, I downloaded both versions of this week 26.+29.06.24 and it took more than 6h each

Or even thankfulness...

And please remember...
Sure, go ahead, reuploads can be helpful. "Trusting" is not an issue, people can compare MD5 of the zip file with the one on SourceForge.