250hrs on Global Ultra Battery Saver down to 50hrs on EU rom

Lockjaw

Members
Sep 8, 2021
Hello,

I own a Poco F3 Global MIUI 12 recently switched over to eu12.5.6 Stable.

I turn on Ultra Battery Saver daily and noticed that global rom gave me ~250hrs and EU rom gives me < 50hrs on the same 40—60% battery.

These are a day apart so battery degradation isn't a factor.

Does Ultra Battery Saver work differently on the EU rom? Is there a setting to get back the 250hrs Ultra Battery Saver on EU?

How many hours does your UBS give you and what version rom are you using?

I want to know if this is an EU rom thing or only this version of EU.

Hello,

I own a Poco F3 Global MIUI 12 recently switched over to eu12.5.6 Stable.

I turn on Ultra Battery Saver daily and noticed that global rom gave me ~250hrs and EU rom gives me < 50hrs on the same 40—60% battery.

These are a day apart so battery degradation isn't a factor.

Does Ultra Battery Saver work differently on the EU rom? Is there a setting to get back the 250hrs Ultra Battery Saver on EU?

How many hours does your UBS give you and what version rom are you using?

I want to know if this is an EU rom thing or only this version of EU.
Hi
Is it for Guinness book record?

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg and Poney70
Well if it works on the normal version of MIUI it should work the same way in Xiaomi EU I think they didnt really look into any of those battery saving things because no one uses it basically its nice of you to point this out I hope they'll put some work in the next update to fix this :)

I know the topic is 1 month old, but I feel like the update could be interesting:

I recently switched to the latest 12.5.6 Global EU ROM for the POCO F3, and the maximum displayed duration in Ultra Saver switched from 2xx to 60. So, there is no link with the Xiaomi.eu update

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70