2g Gsm Phone Conversation Cut-offs With Sound Distorsion

spaxon

Members
Feb 9, 2015
I have strange sound cut offs in every Rom, when i am listening to a person on the other side. Like every 5-10 seconds I cannot here the whole word (for about a second or half a second) of the person because of sound distortion and I must told to person to repeat it again. Sound is clear all the time but those distortions In 3G everything is fine, no cutoffs with sound distorsion. I have watched signal of gsm and it is not falling in 2G, signal is good and stable. What it can be? Thx

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

No one knows what it can be?
I tried on miui v7 both options - dual microphone noise suppression and single microphone option, but this is not it, same thing happening in 2G network mode, conversation is ****** bcz of those cut offs...

Hi i have a similar issue, but the call end after 30-40sec in 2G, in 3G mode everythinh is ok. Did you solve this problem?

Please someone may tell me whis is the oldest radio module that I may flash in MIUI7 ? I think that it is related to this my problem, but now with new system and data partition I don't know what i can do.

Many Thanks

Please someone may tell me whis is the oldest radio module that I may flash in MIUI7 ? I think that it is related to this my problem, but now with new system and data partition I don't know what i can do.

Many Thanks
do you solve your problem? i tried to flash with twrp and miflash some radio but my 3g is not working...anyone knows how to flash properly radio and which one use on miui7?