MULTI 4.6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.

Been experiencing alot of errors with this release. Laggy phone overall, low voicecall volumes, VERY high (compared to before) battery drain, the phone gets very warm frequently, errors when recording video. After ~30 secs the phone hangs and a hard reboot is in order. Random reboots and FC's..
Using Samsung S3 i9300

Hey all.

Been experiencing alot of errors with this release. Laggy phone overall, low voicecall volumes

+1 on my MI3 ... Very difficult to call (sometimes I try to solve it by manually restricting the phone to 2G instead of 3G, i'm still not sure if that helps), people are having difficulties to understand me. Calling via bluetooth (in the car) works well though, so it is not the signal ...

I'm I write to assume this problem is not just confined to the i9505

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I've found a solution for the file manager freeze 4.6.6 - I've uninstalled it with titanium backup and installed the new mixplorer from xda and pushed out to system where you can login to baidu as well as other online storages

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

MIUI is testing KK for MI3TD. But still theres no release date.

no.. just wait...

Ingbrzy

1 - agenda needs to wait for Friday ?
2 - no any idea ? Email in pop not working
3 - Bluetooh connection with my car , connection is OK but
the problem is coming when the phone is trying to SHARE the message list + contact list
can i take the old Bluetook APK of an old ROM in order to solve this issue
(i did the same for the POP issue and it works, but old design)

Greetings and thank you for ZTE V967S rom. I'd like to know if it's ready to be installed, as I see that the 1st mirror is down and I guess it was deleted or something like that. Is it safe to install it from the 2nd mirror?

Greetings and thank you for ZTE V967S rom. I'd like to know if it's ready to install as I see that the 1st mirror is down and I guess it was deleted or something like that. Is it safe to install it from the 2nd mirror?
yea... we have just a little server outage...

Yes. No indicator but there is info on notification about searching for gps signal.

Wysłane z MI3

Xiaomi MI3 WCDMA since 4.6.6 update mic is not working correctly. Calls with full reception fail to send adequate sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.