5.1.1 By Ivan

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 2A' started by guerrierodipace, Jun 29, 2015.

1. guerrierodipace

Jan 22, 2014
    Someone tried this new rom android stock? Still rebooting often like previous?
    Thanks

2. guerrierodipace

Jan 22, 2014
    I will answer by myself.
    Installed on my friend Mi2a works great very fast and no reboot after 3 days.

3. cirkator

cirkatorMembers

Dec 31, 2013
    I have just installed the Rom. Will update in a couple of days and report about random reboots.

Fingers crossed!

4. cirkator

cirkatorMembers

Dec 31, 2013
    Day 2 of testing the Rom is coming to an end and I have to say I am impressed!
    Finally a Rom that is (so far) not having any random reboots!!!
    The Rom is running very smooth and the ram management is great. With the official miui v5 Rom I could not have Tapatalk and spotify running at the same time, now I have about 350 mb of ram free at any time! Incredible

I was already looking for a replacement phone for my mi2a,but I am finally happy again.

So far, I would recommend this Rom for sure!

5. topmiuier

topmiuierMembers

Jun 1, 2014
    Male
    Hi @cirkator, thanks for the info! How is the experience after a month of using it? Still no reboots? Thank you!

6. jst64

jst64Members

Sep 5, 2015
    @cirkator I have a question: do you experience any lags or slowdowns? In my case the rom feels very sluggish, so that it seems to me that there must be a fps limit in this rom. This is strange, though, as it does not occur while watching a movie on stock player or YouTube.

Share Our Site