5880mAh Battery For XIAOMI Mi2

ibrido8

Members
May 20, 2013
I saw online on store Aliexpress a 5880mAh Battery For XIAOMI Mi2.... which has the same size of sthe standard one. I could post the link but I don't know if this is allowed. :cool:
Can anyone tell me if this could be a problem for my device if I put that battery on it (mi2s)????

thanx in advance.:rolleyes:

Yeah it is that!

But I just wanted to be sure that it doesn't cause any sort of problem on the device as overheating .......about the quality (effective duration) I don't really care because I can always put back the old battery...

it can has less capacity than stock battery and can explode... :) you cant cheat physics law... size cant be same like 2000mAh... lol...

Reactions: dextructor
:( I hoped...... anyway in general (samsung, htc etc...)the 2000mah batteries are smaller than the mi2 battery..... so I though it was possible to get one more powerfull with the same size...

Other phones have smaller batteries but Xiaomi have thinner battery ;-)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Where can we buy orginal batteries for Mi2s??
I'm interest in this product form Alixpress, but how can i know if the batteries are original?

www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-xiaomi-mi2-phone-batterry-desktop-charger-1-EU-plug-adapter-only-US-19-99-xiaomi/725152870.html

Thanks. ;)
Ibuygou is the official partner of miui android and there good many people myself included have ordered. Beexz has them as well and are cheaper. I've read good reports about them.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cript0n