Invalid 5G problem with xiaomi.eu stable

cript0n

Members
Feb 13, 2012
I can select 5G as preferred Network on SIM settings but speed is very slow. 5G icon is active but speed is very very slow. IS a known problem of 5G on Xiaomi EU Stable?? A problem with Mi10?? Anyone with same problem? Anyway to fix It? Here where I am I test with other phone and 5G Signal is very good. About 100Mb/s, but i only can get +-5mb/s in 5G.... Thanks!!

Last edited:
I can select 5G as preferred Network on SIM settings but speed is very slow. 5G icon is active but speed is very very slow. IS a known problem of 5G on Xiaomi EU Stable?? A problem with Mi10?? Anyone with same problem? Anyway to fix It? Here where I am I test with other phone and 5G Signal is very good. About 100Mb/s, but i only can get +-5mb/s in 5G.... Thanks!!
I don't have such problem even now that my phone is not supposed by my carrier's 5g network

Are you really sure that your phone is actually connected to NR? Which band?
Are you sure the bands are your carrier used are supported?

Xiaomi.EU don't touch your modem, this is not our issues. Report it to Xiaomi or ask your carrier.

Marking as invalid.

No issues whatsoever. On my 11 ultra EU latest stable. 80-100mb/s

No issues whatsoever. On my 11 ultra EU latest stable. 80-100mb/s
Mine actually wasn't connecting on 5g before this rom due to carrier restrictions (i dont know if they unlocked the network yet, they manually approve models)