MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No! really!!! .. there are bigger things to solve till Antutu will show corect figures. And I was really serious when I asked that question.

We have an incredible device.. and I don't need a benchmark software to tell me this. :)

Sometimes you take things like they are, without punching and ripping the inside. It's a system and works nice.

O hope you get my point. If "the PEKER" increased during the Antutu test.. please tell us! I bet there are some who will immediately start testing antutu! No matter the "score" they had previously! :)
My pecker is big enough, thank you very much.

AnTuTu scores don't really have a true reflection of real world scores. If you play mobile 3d games a lot, 3dmark might be a good gauge if you should be playing dead trigger at low, medium or high fidelity. Other than that, maybe not so useful.

Reason I got my redmi 3, and subsequently redmi 3s is to have usable social media, maps, and good battery life. I actually wish it's a little smaller, like the redmi 2 so I can comfortably single hand use it. You can't win it all, but other than the size, the redmi 3 exceeds all my requirements for a daily driver phone. :)

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Hi all MI 5 here,i did clean flash 6.7.14 now my sms and call register didnt sinhronize with my device give me erorr any fix fo this?Tnx
Someone said previously that mi account need right permissions...check if mi account got all permissions

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

At the moment there's no option to add photos to the lock screen carousel, any chance this will be possible in the future?

Thx for all the great work!
I love miui8 on my mi5!!

changelog say fix fingerprint issue, but sometimes i still got fingerprint issue. it cannot scan. i need to press lock button and turn it on again and then fingerprint work normally. anyone had this issue? I'm using mi5
I'm having another issue, my accelerometer not working, so auto rotate screen cannot be used

Last edited:
i 've tried version 6.7.7 and this version . But 2 versions has same issue that call button in earphone don't work. I've tried some kinds of earphone, so it the same that.
/i'm using redmi 3

I think sensor gyro.acc.and orientation had error.

I test with sensor box n CIT mode . That cannot calibrate and run
My device is kenzo 32/3
Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I think sensor gyro.acc.and orientation had error.

I test with sensor box n CIT mode . That cannot calibrate and run
My device is kenzo 32/3

Check again after restart, my also hanging with this rom version when im playing Pokemons. After restart working some time. Not sure if its a game or rom issue.

Check again after restart, my also hanging with this rom version when im playing Pokemons. After restart working some time. Not sure if its a game or rom issue.
Ok ty for info i will doing that
sensors work again LOL

Hello guys, how can I make a clean install using twrp ? Clear dalvik, cache, data and system and then reinstall the rom ? Am I right ? Thanks

It seems my remote (Redmi piston v3 on a HM2XTDPro) does not work with this version. Whenever I press a button it assumes I do a long press and it keeps "pressing" the button. So a short press on the volume up brings the volume all the way up and disables any further presses. Tried re-starting, wiping cache/dalvik, (un)plugging the headset to no avail. Rolled back to 6.6.30

If you have root permission, uninstall google keyboard or freeze it. First install keyboard which you'll be using.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Yes I know, I did that but before I could just deactivate it with no root apps whatsoever

On my mi5 the phone wake up screen without notifications and fingerprint scanner listening efficacity since the last udpate. Sometime the screen freeze and I must force reboot.

SORRY, MY APN it's bad conf..... :D :D

"BEFORE: My data do not work, I can not connect to the Internet through data, Xiaomi redmi 3 Pro (MD5 was verified and used TWRP 3.0.2)

Everything works fine, wifi, camera, everything except for the navigation data. "

Last edited:
Had problems with sms with signal app.
Sender had the report but I have no message. But it happened not every time.. I'm back on 6.7.11, and I think it's okay.. Any feedback?

thanks, nice working rom, only theme.

I think i am not the only, only dont know how to search this complete thread yet..

MI4 random reboots where gone for about 5 days,
after installing Google maps from the playstore the random reboots came Back,
Now i removed Google maps again and cleared Cache and dalvik.

Until now no random reboots anymore.

I hope that Google maps is the problem for the random reboots that many people have with there MI4.

Edit: again I had a reboot last night, gone to TWRP formatted System, dalvik, Cache, and reinstalled rom, super SU, and MOA adblocker. I hope my reboots will stay away again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jc rey
Status
Not open for further replies.