New 7.11.2 Bug

Looping

Members
Jun 8, 2016
Hi. The bug was here too in the previous release. I often get a: com.android.systemui a cessé de fonctionner. And it's impossible to send the report. Anyone else? Is there a way to fix it easily?

Hi. The bug was here too in the previous release. I often get a: com.android.systemui a cessé de fonctionner. And it's impossible to send the report. Anyone else? Is there a way to fix it easily?
Same here. It seems it is Tapatalk issue with MIUI at least in my case. If I have Tapatalk installed then I frequently get com.android.systemui crash, if I have no Tapatalk installed then no any systemui crash for sure.

I also can't copy the log because it immediately switch to lock screen after tap on details but I successfully catch the log with screenshot. See attached.

Now I am testing again with Tapatalk installed but disabled floating notification.
4f649a8c7606d5179613a7a280ad2488.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Looping
Same here. It seems it is Tapatalk issue with MIUI at least in my case. If I have Tapatalk installed then I frequently get com.android.systemui crash, if I have no Tapatalk installed then no any systemui crash for sure.

I also can't copy the log because it immediately switch to lock screen after tap on details but I successfully catch the log with screenshot. See attached.

Now I am testing again with Tapatalk installed but disabled floating notification.

Exactly the same here. Thanks.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks again. Let me know if you find something

Thanks again. Let me know if you find something

Disable Tapatalk floating notification and test it please. So far so good here since Tapatalk floating notification disabled but more time needs to confirm this...

320c88da61d095db0f507949da0c7ca5.jpg

Reactions: Looping
Disable Tapatalk floating notification and test it please. So far so good here since Tapatalk floating notification disabled but more time needs to confirm this...

320c88da61d095db0f507949da0c7ca5.jpg
Ok. I do it.

Reactions: graw2
Hi. It seems everything is correct now. No problem since I've disabled float notifications in Tapatalk.

Hi. It seems everything is correct now. No problem since I've disabled float notifications in Tapatalk.

Same here. Thanks for confirmation!