MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian83

Members
May 18, 2018
Changes to notification are BAD :(. It was way better before. Two fingers swipe for more options it's stupid, not intuitive and hard to pull!
I really don't understand why when you make such changes you don't put an option for the user to select what type of style want to use?
I know it't not miui.eu fault, just pointing out the negative points in this update.
Also camera has a lag for 1 second :(

Randomaiz

Members
Mar 4, 2017
Hello, ive installed the latest stable for redmi 4 pro (9.5.2.0) and I have a bug with led notifications, it only appears with blue colour, what can I do?

Corylo

Members
Mar 23, 2018
I have the wifi plugged in and mobile data turned off and the 3G symbol appears to me as if the data were plugged in 8.517 mi5

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hello, ive installed the latest stable for redmi 4 pro (9.5.2.0) and I have a bug with led notifications, it only appears with blue colour, what can I do?
This is a behavior only found in specific releases that were released during late April (2018-04-26),
mainly 8.4.26 for Beta and various 9.5.X.0 (X = 2/3/4/5/6/7) for Stable, depending on the device.
You can change global notification LED color in Settings -> Additional settings -> Notification lights -> Notification light color.
But if you want to restore the original notification LED behavior, flash this:
http://www.iagucool.com/LEDFix_HM4Pro_V9.5.2.0.flashable.zip

This is not a problem in recent releases and will not be a problem in future releases, because now only Android 8.0/8.1 devices are being patched for LEDs (and with a much smarter patch).

Last edited:

adipe

Members
May 20, 2018
I have the wifi plugged in and mobile data turned off and the 3G symbol appears to me as if the data were plugged in 8.517 mi5

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
In setting, notification&status bar setting, never show carrier

dyukov

Members
Oct 13, 2017
Hey global developer they fixed a problems till 8.5.17, why China didn't fix just 8.4.26 any news when will be updates for MIDO

Rhiimezz

Members
May 3, 2016
I cant get Mi Home app to be able to connect to any lamps or smart devices with the latest weekly och stable rom for Redmi Note 5 Pro Global (whyred).

This is crucial for me as I have a lot of them and want to control them so im probably using stock MIUI until this is fixed.

AD@Ningbo

Members
Oct 10, 2015
Hi @ingbrzy , its happening again on my 5s.
I think its the 4th weeks in a row.

When my phone getting low batt, everything going slower and slower, lag and stuttering.
After I restart my phone, some settings are back to default, display, sounds, home settings etc.

Device: Mi5s
Exactly the same problem here; Very laggy even at 100%.
After each restart, I loose all my settings :(

XM5S 4/128

Sérgio Pereira

Members
Jul 24, 2014
@Corylo wenas! how it goes on your version? i ve tried global 8.5.17 and battery life is poor..3h SOT only..it drains too much..maybe i try xiaomi.eu if its good..are you liking it? battery is good? thanks

at the moment i returned to MIUI 8 at 8.2.1 xiaomi.eu rom but i miss MIUI 9 features..

Asaber

Members
Sep 10, 2017
I installed this version after a hard reset and when a weekly alarm goes off it shows the following error and the alarm does not sound.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=8; index=9
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.weather.WeatherType.getWeatherTips(WeatherType.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.view.LifePostController.updateWeatherInfo(LifePostController.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.view.LifePostController.setWeatherInfo(LifePostController.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.presenter.LifePostPresenter.onLoadWeather(LifePostPresenter.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.model.LifePostModel$WeatherAsyncTask.onPostExecute(LifePostModel.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.model.LifePostModel$WeatherAsyncTask.onPostExecute(LifePostModel.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask.finish(AsyncTask.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask.-wrap1(AsyncTask.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask$InternalHandler.handleMessage(AsyncTask.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

A single alarm works correctly.

boris.melkov

Members
May 17, 2018
Exactly the same problem here; Very laggy even at 100%.
After each restart, I loose all my settings :(

XM5S 4/128
Me too. But the system settings do not disappear after each reboot. They disappear 50% after the phone turns off due to an empty battery

Mi5s 3/64 8.4.26

Reactions: Rasim85
Status
Not open for further replies.