Resolved [9.11.28] Doesn't work animation of mi air 2

Aphex93

Members
Jun 17, 2016
In the previous version of the ROM it works very well, but I updated today and it stopped work, I can see the battery of both earpods and the box but I cannot see the animation, it's looks empty.

Reactions: Yasinn
Mi8 phone, firmware 9.11.28 the mi air2 headphone animation does not work, can this be fixed somehow?

Did the animation work on the previous firmware? I don’t have it at all, it doesn’t even show the charge of the headphones
The first time I paired it with the phone was in the 9.11.21, the previous firmw, but in this the .28 doesn't work. I think that it show me that the headphones are charging in the box, and when I unplugged from the box, it disappear the charging logo, I dont know if it's a problem of mi ai app or a problem of the ROM. In the photo attached on the first message you can see that the charging logo works for me.

The first time I paired it with the phone was in the 9.11.21, the previous firmw, but in this the .28 doesn't work. I think that it show me that the headphones are charging in the box, and when I unplugged from the box, it disappear the charging logo, I dont know if it's a problem of mi ai app or a problem of the ROM. In the photo attached on the first message you can see that the charging logo works for me.
I don’t even have such a display :(

I think it's worth waiting for the next phone firmware to be released, because the animation, as I understand it, depends on the phone's firmware and not on the Chinese program.

I think it's worth waiting for the next phone firmware to be released, because the animation, as I understand it, depends on the phone's firmware and not on the Chinese program.
But if we have the same phone and the same ROM version and the same mi app, why it's woks more or less for me and nothing for you? It's so strange.

Şimdi Çince animasyon uygulamasına bağlı mı telefona mı. Bunu buraya yazacağım
I have tried to translate with Google translator and I don't understand very well. I have the air 2 connected with the phone because miui show me the battery of the earphones, and it connect well with mi ai because I updated the firm of the air 2 days ago. (It's not a problem of the firm of the air 2 because it works well after the update with .21)

Perhaps because you connected the headphones on an earlier firmware, on which everything worked and something was preserved from it, I just bought the headphones and connected them to the phone with firmware 9.11.28, on which this animation does not work. Perhaps this will be fixed in the next firmware, only for the sake of headphones I do not want to install miroom, everything suits me in xiaomi.eu.

Perhaps because you connected the headphones on an earlier firmware, on which everything worked and something was preserved from it, I just bought the headphones and connected them to the phone with firmware 9.11.28, on which this animation does not work. Perhaps this will be fixed in the next firmware, only for the sake of headphones I do not want to install miroom, everything suits me in xiaomi.eu.
I hope that in next version of .eu will be solve, may be it's that's the air 2 are too new, so maybe Xiaomi change something that crash the animation.

sorry I couldn't tell. Is this animation related to xiaomi ai? Is it related to the miui version. I'll have headphones soon and I want to see the animation. I hope miui eu developers hear our voice.
I think that it is a animation related to the ROM because I uninstalled Xiaomi ai and the animation still showing.

Last edited:
sorry I couldn't tell. Is this animation related to xiaomi ai? Is it related to the miui version. I'll have headphones soon and I want to see the animation. I hope miui eu developers hear our voice.
Yes, it depends on miui firmware

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
On 1:49 is how it used to look like.
Also I have Mi 9, and it doesn't show up at all. It used to show up with animation, but then it dissappeared.

Also I have Mi 9, and it doesn't show up at all. It used to show up with animation, but then it dissappeared.
Like this, no?

Reactions: Yasinn
What's miui version? In xiaomi.eu 9.11.28 no working