Resolved [9.11.28] Doesn't work animation of mi air 2

The animation was officially removed by Xiaomi. We don't know the reason.
I've made a flashable ZIP that attempts to restore the animation. It's for Android 10 only. Let me know if it helped:
Perhaps it's not just the miuibluetooth.apk file? Maybe there is something else?
I tried to flash the file from miroom 9.11.29 (they say that it was repaired there) but this did not help either.

Perhaps it's not just the miuibluetooth.apk file? Maybe there is something else?
I tried to flash the file from miroom 9.11.29 (they say that it was repaired there) but this did not help either.
No, it's not something else. Might be an issue with your TWRP, so replace the APK manually with TWRP.
If you only get a toast notification then whatever device you're connecting to might not support the battery status dialog.

No, it's not something else. Might be an issue with your TWRP, so replace the APK manually with TWRP.
If you only get a toast notification then whatever device you're connecting to might not support the battery status dialog.
TWRP orangefox latest version, but I changed it with my hands, it does not help. But mi air 2 supports the battery status dialog. I have installed the amazfit program and the verge clock is connected, maybe this interferes, now I will try to uninstall the amazfit application and see what happens.

ps: no, it`s not working

Last edited:
Hi, Does anyone use the new version? I wonder if it is working in LHDDC or animation
Redmi K20/Mi 9T also has the LHDC codec. Mi 6, Mi 8, Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro got nothing yet.
The animation hasn't been restored officially, as it seems.

luckily you are. You have a way to solve the animation problem
Yes but I can't see it as our problem, this is Xiaomi's doing and complaints should be directed to them. This is merely a cosmetic issue, nothing dealbreaking.

This is merely a cosmetic issue, nothing dealbreaking.
This is not only a cosmetic problem, I can’t find out the charge of the case without installing the Chinese Mi AI program, I don’t understand the Chinese language. The solution is to learn Chinese? )))

Can you suggest me, How to replace the APK manually with TWRP?

This is not only a cosmetic problem, I can’t find out the charge of the case without installing the Chinese Mi AI program, I don’t understand the Chinese language. The solution is to learn Chinese? )))
This got nothing to do with the animation. If you don't get the dialog at all then I've no idea what's wrong.

Reactions: lys777
Seems like it's restored now on 11.06. Can anyone confirm? It's not out yet for Mi 9 so I can't test.

Animation should work now for all supported headsets, both Chinese and international models.