Invalid 9.4.11

• Thread starter Deleted member 222099
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 222099

1) Not working search (to swipe up on home screen)
2) Translate to russian no full

when make a clean setup google on activation screen; when i came change font and wallpaper screen icant go to other setup screen. screen is stoping not going other page

1 - How exacly it isn't working? Might specify your device also, you know, just in case..
2 - It doesn't have to be. It's a weekly after all.
1- redmi 5 - ROSY
2- Can I help with the translation? Or just wait?

Hi, I discovered that in my case the problem was Magisk's camera2api module.
I had installed the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* application too, but I uninstalled it.
Regards.

The next one who uses Camera2 API mod and reports a Camera app crash gets a ban, how's that?

I no used 2api
You also have not reported a camera issue. My reply was not directed at you.
As for your questions:
1) Swipe up on home screen works fine. Make sure "Search" app is not disabled, and that "Swipe up on the Home screen to open search" (in Home screen & Recents settings) and "Swipe up" (in Search settings) are both enabled.
2) And it will never be full. No one manages a Russian translation for EU ROM, so we use Russian translation from Global ROM. We have some exclusive features that will probably never have a Russian translation, unless someone wants to consistently manage a Russian translation repository.

You also have not reported a camera issue. My reply was not directed at you.
As for your questions:
1) Swipe up on home screen works fine. Make sure "Search" app is not disabled, and that "Swipe up on the Home screen to open search" (in Home screen & Recents settings) and "Swipe up" (in Search settings) are both enabled.
2) And it will never be full. No one manages a Russian translation for EU ROM, so we use Russian translation from Global ROM. We have some exclusive features that will probably never have a Russian translation, unless someone wants to consistently manage a Russian translation repository.
Search work after update :)
I know Russian and Ukrainian, I can check and / or supplement it...